3. in my head

"i know you've changed, you dont feel the same"

peter manos

— ✨ —

felix let out a cry, his alarm blaring. he shut it off, resisting himself from throwing his phone across the room. he sat up, rubbing his eyes, he felt drained.

he cracked his back, looking out the glass window. the sky was blue, a beautiful light blue. the sun shone through the window, blinding him slightly.

the sun rose early now, meaning he wouldn't be able to watch the sunrise as easily. he loved watching the sunrise with his friends, they would play music, and get breakfast together. it was stress relieving.

he stood up, letting his body adjust, doing a few stretches. he walked towards his drawers where he pulled out a pair of cargo jeans, throwing on whatever t-shirt he could find. he needed to do laundry, or go shopping.

it was getting hot outside, and he owned way to many sweaters. it's not like he hated it, he loved feeling the sun engulfing him.

he would usually put on small amounts of makeup, he loved the way curled lashes looked.

he walked out the door, grabbing onto his phone that sat on-top of the desk.

"youre picking me up right?" a text read from one of his best friends.

- ✨ -

[june 19, 2023]

— ✨ —

some of the chapters are still the same from my old one, don't worry, the new ones will come at some point! :)