12. she wolf

"i've been devoting myself to you, monday to monday, friday to friday

"i've been devoting myself to you, monday to monday, friday to friday."

shakira

— ✨ —

felix was tired. all he wanted to at the moment was lay down and fall asleep. so as the bell rang, dismissing all of the students to go to their last block of the day, he walked down the stairs, taking the exit.

he had been carrying his longboard around all day, deciding against taking his car since it was low on gas. and because, although he wouldn't admit it, he had lost his keys.

misplaced, he would say, somewhere in his house.

he slid down the road, they didn't live to far, a twenty minute route. he heard somebody's skateboard clattering behind him, moving off to the side of the sidewalk.

he had his headphones on his shoulders,'playing music through them. "how are you even going to pass hues?"

he looked next to him, seeing an all familiar raven head. "im pretty good at science."

there was a river they would pass on the way to school, most of the ride being greenery. it was beautiful to felix. maybe he should've skater more often to school. "i've never seen you ride a skateboard, can you?"

felix shook his head, "i've only tried once, with hyunjin, but i ended up falling on my ass."

changbin burst out laughing, causing felix to glare at him. he put his hands in the air, as if he was begging for forgiveness. "maybe you should try again, it's fun to learn tricks."

felix scoffed, nodding a little. "you offering to teach me, master? no thanks."

and with that, felix put his headphones up, riding away from changbin. changbin would have been able to pass felix, but he decided against it. watching the boy was more amusing.

his hair flew through the wind, his shirt sticking against his abdomen. he looked surreal.

— ✨ —

[june 19, 2023]

— ✨ —

A/N: renamed the book, its lyrics from suburbia, gotta keep part of the origin story on the name... plus i couldn't think of anything else... ALSO little note to stop confusion

okay!

each one of them has semi different back yards, like hyunjin has a bonfire and a wooden swing (yk the ones that seat like 2 people), chan has a pool, and jeongin has a deck on the back of his house, and behidn his house is a hill leading to a forest so his deck is pretty high up! i dont know if that made sense...but that's all i've figured out so far!