7. reflections

"since you've been gone, i've got along, but i've been sad

"since you've been gone, i've got along, but i've been sad."
the neighborhood

— ✨ —

"could you eat yourself to death?" jisung asked as they sipped on their milk shakes.

hyunjin laughed, "i mean, i think so." he had kept his promise, buying felix whatever he wanted from the store. felix accepted the apoligy gracefully.

"like, it would just be so heavenly don't you think?" jisung looked at the boys. "you eat all your favorite foods and die because of it."

"well," felix breathed out. "wouldn't it be painful? cause you know when you eat a lot and you get a stomachache, it hurts. plus you would wanna puke a lot."

the boys nodded, fries getting delivered to their table in the corner.

the bell jingled, two boys walking in creating ruckus. felix groaned. "hey jisung!" minho shouted from across the store. the restraint wasn't too full, mostly high school students went there and most of them stayed at school in order to continue studying.

jisung smiled, offering his boy a sip of his milkshake. "you didn't tell me you were coming! i would've given you a ride!"

"i wasn't, changbin dragged me." he pointed towards the boy that were ordering. "i was supposed to finish some homework that's due tomorrow, but whatever."

"sit down," chan scooted down the cushioned seat, leaving more space for him to sit.

the boy sat down, looking at the four other boys. "how was school? you guys look miserable."

felix sighed, "boring. i have ms. davison for calc, and i had her for geometry honors in freshman year. let's just say she hasn't gotten any more exciting."

"i have her too, first block," jisung sighed. "i regret taking an advanced math class now. i was kind of hoping something fun would happen to her during the weekend so that she was less boring."

the boys chuckled, most of them agreeing. ms. davison sucked.

— ✨ —

[june 19, 2023]

if you have tiktok i 100% recommend going to go watch my latest edit of SAN :) im @/ll.chronos :))) pls.. and follow, im trying to learn a new hobby of editing...!