48. moment

"are you falling in love? i have a feeling you are

"are you falling in love? i have a feeling you are. are you falling in love? with a feeling?"

vierre cloud

— ✨ —

felix was annoyed. he had sent changbin a message, practically saying he was running to the olders house. that was 10 minutes ago.

he still stood in-front of his wardrobe, pile of clothes on the floor. sweat dripping down his forehead from having changed so many times.

its not like it mattered, what he wore. they had hung out in their two day old clothes. changbin had seen the boy wearing some raggedy clothes!

so why did he care so much now?

the moon was up as well, so it's not like he needed to dress up.

he groaned, picking up a random pair of black cargo shorts, and his most comfortable shirt. it was a plain outfit, that he had put on at least 3 times prior, each time looking into the mirror and hating that he looked so... boring.

he stormed out his room, before he could take a peak at his mirror. but then he walked into the bathroom. and god! did his hair look like a mess. he quickly threw it into a half up half down style, pulling out his bangs.

he ran downstairs, slipping on a random pair of slippers, there was no use of putting on shoes if he was going to take them off as soon as he walked into changbins home.

he fiddled with the rings on his finger, walking past seungmins. why was he so nervous? it's not like him and changbin hadn't been hanging out all summer.

"so how did your letter start?" he heard from in front of him. changbin sat on his doorstep, smiling up to felix. and god! did his heart flutter. because, how could someone be so completely and utterly gorgeous?

"shut up," felix smiled pushing changbins shoulder slightly. "i'm here to make pizza, not talk about 15 year old me's undying love for draco."

changbin smiled, standing up as he grabbed onto felixs fingers, dragging him inside. and there felixs heart went. fluttering.

"your hands are so small," changbin smiled, stopping in-front of the kitchen in order to take a closer look. against changbins, they were about an inch smaller, if not more.

and then felix felt like throwing up. his heart was pounding, feeling as changbins hands fit perfectly against his. like the puzzle they had been talking about. "oh! your hug!"

felix pulled changbin into a small hug, he must power through this. he slipped past changbin, dropping his hand as he walked into the kitchen in order to hide his reddened cheeks.

ever since he had talked to jisung and minho about his slowly developing feelings— they weren't so slow. his heart raced more often when he thought of changbin, and whenever he was with the boy he wanted to act his best, in a way. he wanted to look his best as well. he started to appear more nervous around changbin, who seemed to have gained a wanting to be close to felix at all times. it's not that he minded it, but he wasn't used to it.

"your hair looks cute like that!" how young can one have a heart attack? because felix was certain he was about to experience one.

he hadn't really felt like this, with anyone. it felt exhilarating. "thanks! do you have any pizza pans?"

"uhm," changbin looked around, "i only have this rectangular one."

"it'll do," felix smiled, getting help from changbin to roll out the dough. he always hated rolling the dough. "hey so, when we go to that flower field, are we going by ourselves or are the other boys invited?"

he would need the next three weeks to mentally prepare himself for that trip.

"hm, well, if we take all of the guys it'll be fun! and they won't be all sulky for a week." felix poured the sauce on, "plus, i know a few more places so if you guys wanted to go and stay there for about a week, it would be possible."

"hm, depends, what kind of places," felix smiled, speaking jokingly.

"theres this really good restaurant there, they have a lot of hiking spots there, with really pretty views."

felix nodded, "fine, i guess we can go." he smiled, questioning how much cheese and pepperoni to put on.

"okay, we should text the other boys to figure out. a date tho."

well, at-least felix WOULDN'T have to spend the whole time, all.. alone.. with changbin. he'd survive without saying anything stupid, right?

— ✨ —

[july 18, 2023]

yall i thought i posted this chapter... ugh