25. tequila sunrise

"i don't feel like arguing tonight, with you

"i don't feel like arguing tonight, with you. i just wanna be the best that i can be, for you."

88rising
jackson wang

— ✨ —

felix laid back on his bed, shutting eyes once more. but no matter how hard he tried, he could not fall asleep.

he looked at the clock, 4:08, and he tried to fall asleep again. but all he could think about was watching the sunrise.

he got up, throwing a crewneck on over his tshirt, throwing on a random pair of shorts he found by his closet. he rushed downstairs, making sure to wash his face and teeth, because, ew.

he swung the door open, watching changbin look up from where he sat on his porch. "where are we going?" he asked, in a displeased tone.

a smile formed on changbins face as he got up. "do you have your keys?"

felix handed his keys over to the boy, they walked to his jeep that stood in-front of the side walk.

"i know somewhere we can go."

felix grabbed onto his phone, opening up his music, hitting shuffle.

the ride was quiet, felix stared outside the window, occasionally looking towards changbin. "i didn't know you like watching sunrises," felix spoke, staring at changbin. he had earrings in, something felix had never noticed about him.

"why do you think i'm awake at 4 in the morning?" changbin chuckled, wiping his hands onto his bottoms.

"i thought you just liked being obnoxious."

changbins face turned to felix for a second, seeing a smile on felix's face as if he was proud of his insult. changbins lips curled again, "we're almost there."

"where are we even going?" changbin ignored him, parking the car on the side of a dirt road.

they got out, felix following changbin. they walked on grass, all that surrounded them was grass. he could see a house in the distance, and besides a giant tree he saw a wooden swing.

changbin looked over his shoulder, watching as felix looked around. "how do you know this place? are we even allowed to be in here," felix questioned as changbin sat on the swing.

"yeah, the house was abandoned a while ago, there's no one here." he motioned towards felix to sit down next to him, kicking on the grass to swing the chair.

— ✨ —

[june 25, 2023]

just has the first say of my job.. slay..