Exploding Humans Pt 1 -32

Start from the beginning

"Alright! Kurama let's go!" Naruto said making a rasengan as I continue to get rid of the explosion. 

"There's more of them!" Shikamaru said as more people started to appear just as we got rid of the three. 

"Getting wounded is probably what causes them to explode. I saw strange chakra released from the wound, and the body began to change shape." Sakura said. 

"We'll have to be careful how we engage them." I said. 

"Naruto!" Hinata said. 

"Hinata!" He responded. 

"What's happening?" She asked, 

"It seems everyone's under a genjutsu. Can you see if someone's controlling them?" Naruto asked her, she nodded.

"All right, I'll check. Byakugan! I don't see anyone," hinata said. 

"No one?" Sakura said. "Then how are they being manipulated?"

"There's strange chakra moving around in their bodies, maybe that's controlling them," hinata said.

"So we just have to take that chakra away?" Naruto said and Sakura shook her head. Naruto looked at me hopefully. 

"Don't look at me, the entire point of my eyes is to cause pain." I said, "you should just have Hinata pierce there chakra points."

"Great idea! Alright everyone listen up and follow my plan!" Naruto said. 

—————————————

"It's no good. My genjutsu reversal has no effect against the special kind of chakra circulating in the body." Sakura said sadly, but Kakashi tapped her head.

"Don't get so depressed. Whoever did it has genjutsu unknown to us. It has to be the work of someone with extraordinary skill. So it will require someone with exceptional visual jutsu powers." Kakashi said. 

"Visual Jutsu?" Sakura said, "like Kai's?" 

"No," I said, "I've never seen a genjutsu like this. No kekki genkai I've seen could do this." 

"You mean your Kanjogan can't make someone explode?" Naruto said. Sakura punched him. 

"Do you even know how her eyes work!" 

"No!" Naruto croaked out as he flew back. 

"To answer your question, no I can't cause someone to explode. I could only have caused the wounds triggering the explosion. Meaning this is probably a very strong kekki genkai."  I said. 

"We may not be able to see anything but the one who possesses the sharingon and rinnegan just might." Kakashi said.

"Huh!? You mean?" Naruto said, 

"I'm bringing Sasuke home." Kakashi said, 

Sasuke's coming back 

—————————

"What is it Kakashi?" I said entering his office, he handed me a letter. 

"Encountered an exploding human. Investigating on my own..." I began to read, "so...Sasuke's not coming back." I said, Kakashi took the scroll back and gave me a look. Even I heard the sadness in my voice. 

"I've decided to send you to investigate with him. Your visual prowess will be great for interrogation of any suspects and given your anbu background you will be helpful with investigating." Kakashi told me. "And..,maybe you can finally convince Sasuke to come back." 

I smiled and nodded and left to get ready for the mission. As I was leaving the front gates I heard my name called. 

"Kaiya!" I turned around and saw Shikamaru. "Heard you were off to help Sasuke in investigate the exploding humans." I nodded. "What's wrong?" He asked noticing what I was trying to hide.