~Epilogue#2~

~Amara~

"Heyyy kids, come here." I shouted from the living room, and two small twins holding their Uncle's hand descended. Kashish and Rehaan are following them.

Rehaan is our eldest son, who will be turning 17 this year, while Riya and Aya are 5 years old, twin girls.

"What's up, Maa?" Rehaan asked, sitting beside me.

"It's ceiling, Bhaiyu." Riya said laughing, and Aya joined in. Advik also entered the living room and was shocked to see everyone gathered together at one place.

"Anything special going on? That too without me?" He asked, kissing my forehead and settling on my other side.

"Papa." Riya and Aya ran to him.

"Have my dolls been good today?" He asked, both of their foreheads too.

"Not at all. They have been fighting over who will sleep with Rehaan today. Such a couple of Rehaan's girls, they are." Kashish said, laughing.

"Rehaan, I want you to have something, which was given to me by your grandfather before he died." I said, turning to him. The box had property papers of a very old mill, which had a rare earth metal mine under it, but that has been safely removed and preserved by Advik. That was what Sagar and his father were after.

"Maa, you too know anything in hereditary goes to Riya and Aya, I am adopted." He said. Rehaan is adopted. He knows it, but still, he is my first child.

"Ahh nonsense, you are my star child always." I said, handling him the wooden box for which literally war happened, and Advik got kidnapped.

"Now, you should know before opening this box that I got kidnapped for this piece of secret, and Amara fought a war." Advik said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Then, I will never let it go in wrong hands." Rehaan said, determined and opened the box.

"There are letters, a sparrow, and a key." He said, confused.

"Read the letter and examine that sparrow carefully." I encouraged him.

"Holy shit, this sparrow is pure gold." He muttered.

"Language, mister." Kashish said, smacking him.

"Sorry." He muttered and opened the letter.

"The letter says that when I turn 17, I should take special training in aviation and there will be a surprise for me at the personal airport." He read excitedly.

"He left you, your own small two pilot plane. But the condition, you need to learn how to fly it first. This is the key." Advik said, taking the key out of the box.

"I could've done this, but I opened this box too late, and there was no one to tell me too." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh my darling Maa, I will take the training and fly Nana's plane. Just wait and watch." Rehaan said, hugging me.

"Then you can take us for a ride." Riya said, jumping up.

"But only one of you can go." Shivaay teased them, and immediately both the chipmunks entered into a banter of who would fly with their lovely Rehaan Bhaiya.

"It's party time." Vanya said, coming with packets of the twins' favorite pastries. She is poling them way too much. 

"Help me little here, please." Arjun said, coming behind her with stacks of books for Rehaan. Rehaan likes to read all the time.

"Here, uncle, let me help you." He said, taking some books and examining them.

"Damn, Aunty, I always wanted this one. Thank you." He said, pulling one from the bundle.

"Thank your uncle too a little, I did all the man work." Arjun said, putting down the whole bundle on the table.

"Mumma, please take out the pastry, or else Aya will spill them all." Riya said, holding my hand.

"Suree baby." I said, took her with me to the kitchen. Riya likes to hang with me in the kitchen whenever I cook, but Aya prefers movies over me.

I never imagined getting married and having twins and one this big boy, but here I am living my life, surrounded by my friends and family. The laughter and banters that echo through the halls of this house are what I missed after my parents' demise. I am so glad that I got to recreate the magic I had in childhood for my babies here.

Heyyyy lovely Nixies!!! I hope you are doing fine and happy in your life. I am also glad if this book helped, even remotely, to spread a smile on your faces. Be happy, take care, and keep smiling!✨️❤️