●Amara●

Who the hell he thinks he is?! I could have done much more than a flip or knee. Ughhh my day perfectly ruined.

"Hey, don't get all sad. We can go clubbing in the evening, if you want." Vanya consoled me.

"I would like that very much." I said a little sadly.

"Okay, start your pent up thoughts. Now." Vanya said facing me. We were at her office siting on the couch.

"Who the hell he thinks he is ha? Just storming in like that and threatening me. His hold on my wrist was so tight and hurtful, see the area has turned purple already. He had no right to yell at me. He is just a stuck up, arrogant and angry jerk. I hate him, I hate him with all my guts. And, me what did I do, just a flip and a knee, I should have punched him at least. If he comes again in front of me, I will gladly deliver a uppercut to him." I said huffing.

"Calm down angry tigress. Go home and rest a little I will pick up once I am done here." She said, I nodded and got up.

I hugged her and went out of the office and drove back to my apartment.

The first thing I did as I entered my apartment was to open laptop and searched Advik Sorrentino. Damn, the number of fan pages popped up were countless.

I might have not noticed it at that time because I was busy pinning his ass down but he got the body of a super model.

What intrigued me the most, were his eyes. They were a shade of grey, the most unique and rare I have seen till now.

I remember, when he was staring at with the anger, the eyes were slightly darker. God, his eyes are beautiful.

"Amara, put a brake there. He is the guy you hate, remember?" My subconscious scolded me.

"So what? He is a man, I am woman, I can drool over him." I replied back.

Next, I went on checking his company and stuff, and he is a fucking billionaire, no actually he is god father of billionaires, with all the assets, companies and real estate properties, he can easily buy off smaller countries like The Vatican City or the Maldives, or even whole Sri Lanka can be brought and operated.

That was the life, I once used to dream of, but with time I understood the importance and necessity of money. I am not a very big and recognized super model like Bella Hadid and everything but I am recognized in the industry, is a big achievement for me. Plus, I earn enough to fulfill my need and enjoy life too, so I guess that's a win win for me.

And, if I am being honest, all my income isn't only from the modelling. I run a blog named, "Unscripted Livings", because I am a history major, and I swore that I won't let my study go to waste. I update it every Sunday and Wednesday.

I think I should sleep for a bit, I haven't slept peacefully from last two weeks, something just keeps me awake at night, I don't exactly know what though.

I slept straight for 4 hours and when woke up, it was already past 6 and my phone has been ringing nonstop.

"Yes?" I sleepily asked.

"Get ready. I will be there in 15 mins. And don't go back to sleep." Vanya said on the other line.

"Okay madam." I said and jumped off bed to the bathroom.

So, I am a model, I should wear fancy clothes but this is a public place, anything can happen, so not risking it, I wore denim shorts with a crop top and a jacket. I came down and stood by the main entrance waiting for Vanya, she came and we sped off.

Finally, I am finally enjoying my day off. What could go bad here? Nothing, I guess.

We reached around 8 pm as there was traffic and went into the bar, so, Vanya has brought into a high class pub, where there is no crowd only reservation works. Wow.

"When did you reserve it?" I asked her.

"A week ago when you were whining about going but can't due to work engagements." She said with a smile.

"You know you are the best." I said.

"Trust me bae, I know." She said and we headed to drinks counter. There was not a wild crowd but it was still crowded and the tables were all full.

We drank, we danced, but we weren't drunk yet, only a little tipsy and it was just 11 pm.

"Bro, I will be back in a minute. Just going to washroom." I said to Vanya and she nodded. I went to washroom, fixed my hair a little and was just washing my hands when two men bursts in through the door.

Like seriously?! I think I may have jinxed myself when I said what could go wrong, that time.

They both held guns, wooo. Some actions is going on here.

They looked at me, I looked at them. I was frozen at my place when again the door burst open and for the second time today, I saw Mr. Sorrentino with Nikolai.

What is Nikolai doing here? If he is here, action is dead serious. They both looked at me, and I was still frozen to my place.

First one with gun held me, "Get out of here else I will blow her brains out." He said pointing the gun to my head.

"Dude, I haven't studied so much for you to blow my brains out." I said with an eye roll, Nikolai chuckled.

"Shut up you bitch." The man with the gun shouted and the other man was watching me intently.

"Ewwww, what a bad choice of words." I said to him.

Mr. Sorrentino was looking at me like I have lost my mind or something, but this was my defense mechanism, sarcasm and lame jokes.

"Where the hell is backup?" The other one shouted.

"Okay, I have had enough for today. You wanna help or should I handle?" I asked, my eyes on Nikolai.

"I think you would be fine by your own. Come on Advik, let's wait outside." Nikolai with a smirk and dragged Advik out with him.

"Show time guysss." I sang.

Amara is getting into fighting mode...Woooo. More action coming stay tuned. And and, maybe Advik will develop a tiny winy crush on Amara, who knows?🤭🫣