●Amara●

Why in the world did I agree to enter that fight with those two idiots? Why, why? Why? Now I have a whole car squad outside the studio waiting to kill me as soon as I emerge out. If, only if I survive this time, I was going to make Advik's and Nikolai's lives living hell, they would beg me to stop but, after all the things they need little torture too. 

And another bomb of the day was that I am Advik Sorrentino's fiancé now, obviously. I mean, the sound of it is not as bad as I thought, but still, I barely know this hulk of a man, tattoos on one hand, and always a mysterious aura surrounding him. His mood is always dark, just like his eyes, which are pure black.

"Your address?" Advik asked, bring me out of my trance.

"Drop me at Vanya's." I said to him and gave the address oh her office.

As expected, Vanya was still in her office, the true workaholic my bestie is.

"Hey." I said, dropping onto the chair in front of her desk.

"Hi." She said, looking up from her files.

"You won't believe what happened today." I said, and we both went to the couches, and I spilled all the tea of today's events. 

"Have you thought this through?" She asked, I nodded, still a little unsure.

"Because, once media gets a whiff, you are going to trend everywhere." She said.

"You know it was already on my bucket list to trend every where, just never thought it would be this reason." I said laughing, she chuckled too.

"Okay, now wrap up. How much are you gonna work?" I whined and made her close everything and leave for the day.

The best thing about her is that she is very, very supportive, even if I am doing stupid, which I always end up doing anyway. She butts in to clean the mess and always got my back.

"Want to enjoy at my house, your last night as a single. Who knows, maybe I would get the news that you are married next time." She said laughing.

"No way I am getting married without my best friend." I said, and we walked out of her cabin. I stayed at her place, she cooked pasta and I ordered pizza, we poured wine and binge watched all night. Because, after today's incident, I am not going to the studio tomorrow, I don't want to risk anyone's life before Advik has finalized everything.

And, about Vanya, I will pester her to take a day off until she really gets one.

"What you know about Arjun Shekhawat?" Vanya asked me suddenly.

"Why are you asking suddenly?" I said, eying her.

"Other than the fact that he was clearly hitting on me, there seems to be something suspicious about him like I have heard his name somewhere I don't like." She said, thinking.

"Maybe, I don't know him that well. He is Advik's legal advisor and his best friend." I said non chalantly.

"See, and she says she doesn't know about her "fiancé. " Vanya said, stressing on fiancé, and chuckled.

"Okay, will you stop teasing now." I said with a huff.

"Awww, big baby is angry now. Should I call your fiancé." She again teased.

"That's it, Vanya, you are so going to regret this." I said and charged to ward her with a pillow. She grabbed one too, that was the grand opening of ruining the house.

Whole night, we drank and watched and gossiped because our school reunion was next month, and I was least interested in meeting any of them. No one used to talk to me except Vanya and two more girls, I wanted to study and that's why I continued school otherwise I would have been ran aways a long time ago with Mumma's car and Papa's mummy. I chuckled at the memory, mumma never let Papa drive because he was a terrible driver.

"Let's sleep now, please. I am exhausted." Vanya said, dropping in to the bed.

"Okay." I said and snuggled with her. She is my cuddle bear until I find someone or she finds someone else.

"You know na, that now you will have to cuddle with your fiancé." She again got started.

"I am not even listening to you now. Go to hell." I said and fell asleep after a min listening to her laugh.

I woke up to the alarm we set of noon to have at least lunch, or our stomachs would go on full trouble mode. I woke up Vanya, and she, being the sloth she is, woke up after a whole 15 minutes of shaking her.

"Wakey wakey, we need lunch." I said, and she made a disgusted face.

We went out and had a delicious lunch with a dessert, too.

"So, Amara, I need to tell you something." She said seriously.

"Hmm?" I said, not like her tone a bit.

"Umm... I need to fly out of the country to Singapore for a week." She said, looking at me.

"Oh wow. When are you going?" I asked. I don't know why I get senti whenever she goes on a business or work thing, that's why she hesitates to tell me, I sense it almost all the time.

"I need to leave tomorrow." She said.

"Oh, okay. I will drop you at the airport." I said, grinning. We were in my parking lot, and we got out.

"Don't be sad." She said, hugging me.

"I am not. I will enjoy it with Kashish." I said, looking else where.

"Hann, your would be sister-in-law." She teased.

"There you go again." I said, rolling my eyes, and we made way to my apartment.

As soon as I opened my door, the purse dropped from my hand, and my mouth went wide open, seeing the situation of my apartment.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!

Helloo Guys! Did you miss me?😈
I hope that you all are doing well, unlike someone who is hell a lot angry about what's coming.
Well, a little suspense is good for health, they say. So, Enjoyyy!!!!
Hahahah👻👻👻