●Advik●

I got a panicked call from Kashish. At first, I thought that she was having one of her panic attacks, but after making sense of a few words, I learned the whole situation.

"Bhaiya, Amara D-Di, f-fighting with some men and a woman." She said, breathing frantically.

Me and Arjun instantly set out for our house. Shit we were over 30km away from the home, please Amara be safe and protect Kashish. Where the hell are the guards?! Why can't they do a fucking thing assigned to them?

"Advik, we will be there in time, I have called Nikolai. He is closer, he will reach them." Arjun tried calming me down because he knows that my anger can blow countries, last time, something like this happened. Whole Italy had to suffer a mass shutdown.

But the thought of my girls getting hurt and shot is too much for me to calm down right now. I won't keep quiet until I see them in front of my own eyes, safe and sound.

Finally, after torturous half an hour we reached and raced to dance room like a maniac, and what I saw, broke my heart into million pieces, Kashish was a crying mess beside a bleeding Amara, my Amara. Shit, shit, shit.

"I have called the ambulance, they will be here in a minute." Nikolai said entering behind me, apparently, not much blood was lost as, Kashish stuffed the wounded area with towels.

"Bhaiyaa.", Kashish broke down again in Arjun's arms.

"Shhh, baby it's alright." He kept soothing her.

My eyes were moist and I could feel my heart wrenching at the scene in front me, Amara didn't deserve it, just then we heard a whimper and all the heads turned.

Myra.

"A-Advik." She said weakly.

"Why did you do this?" I screamed at her.

"I-I was b-blackma-ailed and fo-orced. Trust me I wou-uld never want t-o hurt no-w." She said stuttering.

"You just did." I said. How could she? She was one of my few trusted friends form the college and she did this, I don't even know whom to trust anymore now. I couldn't wait anymore, I picked up an unconscious Amara and took her out to my car, we reached the hospital in record time and she was taken into emergency room.

After some minutes, Kashish came running to me.

"Bhaiya, it's all my fault. She was trying to protect me from the bullet, and I was helpless, couldn't even fight a guy." She said sobbing hard.

"No baby, it's not your fault, everything's my fault." I said to her but she kept crying. I told Arjun to inform Vanya before she get's this news second hand, she will come showering obscenities on me. I am not telling I don't deserve them but it's wise to inform.

Tears were pooled in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. The wound was deep and fresh in my heart of betrayal and now that fucking person in going to pay for with his life for what he did to my Amara and Kashish.

After whole two hours, doctor came out and announced that she was out of anger but because of gun wounds, police would have to be in formed. I gestured Arjun to take care of it and Nikolai has went back to inspect the security of the house.

I entered Amara's room, after she was shifted to a hospital room. She looked so weak and helpless, I can't see her like this. I want my cheerful, bubbly, strong and fighter tigress back. I sat down by her side and took her palm in mine and kissed it gently.

"Come back soon my tigress, I am waiting." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

Five hours later, she finally came into consciousness and opened her eyes slowly and gazed around the room, her blue eyes landing on mine.

"Is Kashish okay?" She asking trying to sit up. I held her by the shoulders.

"You can't sit up and yes, she is okay." I said softly.

"Are you...okay?" She asked with a pause.

"I will be." I said and she opened her arms wide and I softly hugged her in an instant. All the tears I held back, came down at once.

"Shhh, don't cry Advik, see we all are safe and sound." She whispered in my ears.

"But what if, what if, there were more men and you couldn't have able to fight them. Then, I would have lost both you and Kashish, like bhai and papa." I said with a cracked voice.

"I am here. See, open your eyes and see me, I am here perfectly good and my sense of humor is still intact, so I would like to tell you that you look like racoon while crying." She said laughing, but ended up in pain from too much laughing.

She held my face in both hands and brought it close to her, I closed my eyes, she kissed both my eyes and told me to open them and see her, and kept assuring me that she was here and completely fine. And, none of it was my fault.

Doctor said she needed a week to be healed properly, and I have one week to hunt each and every rat down until they tell me their boss's name and he dies.

With this settled in my mind, I made a few calls to Arjun, Nikolai and Daniel. They all set to work in once.

It was third day in hospital and Amara was recovering nicely and fast. I sat by her every night and held her hands in mine, in a way assuring myself that I am a lucky man that she is still with me, any other would have walked out by now with so much pain, not just emotionally but physically too.

It was fourth night, and suddenly she started stirring in her sleep, I helped her up.

"What happened, love?" I asked softly.

"Nothing, just can't sleep." She replied.

"Tell me a story Advik, your story. I want to know about you." She asked pinning her gaze at me. I sat down beside her and started with my life story which I hasn't ever told anyone, this is my first time, revealing everything about me to someone, but that someone is my tigress.

Heyyy guyyyss!! sorry I am taking too much time with this story but is not flowing as naturally as the other one, anyways, I will try to update more and more in upcoming days.

See ya, byyee take care an be happy.

Enjoyyyy!!!!