●Advik●

Alfredo still has a boss, which I kind of already knew because that nut brain head can't do shit by himself. How many bosses do they have? They have 4 gang leaders, two bosses of them, and then their boss is Alfredo, and now, he also has a boss.

I also started the process of sorting out people with the help of Daniel after he mocked me when he found that there is indeed a mole inside the gang.

I was in my cabin, mid-afternoon, and my head started aching.

I closed my eyes, and Amara's face popped up.

Well, I can't say she is not pretty. Actually, she is breathtaking. Beautiful brown eyes and black slightly curly hai and heart-shaped lips. But, that woman insults like anything, and the times she reminded me that I ruined her day off, I am actually starting to believe that I really did, although I did not do anything intentionally.

Myra came to my cabin to inform about deliveries of some weapons we ordered. She was the sharpest shooter and an undercover spy, and she is also my college friend, by the way.

We talked a little, and majorly, it was about Amara, and Myra was teasing me like crazy.

"Don't you have work, Myra?" I asked, getting irritated.

"Chill, I won't take her name now, okay?" She said laughing.

"So what are we doing for Kashish's bday next month? She is turning sixteen. Big deal for her." She asked.

"That, I still have to think about it yet." I said and gave a tight lip smile, which was an indication of get out. She understood and got up.

"Okay, okay, I am going. But think about it, or I will ask Amara." She said laughing and went out.

Girls and parties, the never-ending saga. I know Kashish has already made plans, but they have not been disclosed to me yet.

She will choose a moment where I won't be able to deny any of her requests, and then she will give me a cute puppy face. She always does this.

.

.

.

.

Weeks passed with no unmonitored or suspicious activities from the rival gang, but that doesn't mean that they aren't planning anything. If one thing I know about Alfredo fucking Albero, he doesn't get peaceful sleep at night without taking revenge and we three people single handedly without any weapons destroyed his 15 men is enough of a reason to give him nightmares. Of course, he doesn't know who the female is, yet I am guessing he will find out soon enough, and when he does, Amara would be in grave danger.

I recall what Nikolai told me about her when we were riding back from her apartment.

"She is a phoenix who has risen from the ashes. He trained with her when she was 15, and he was 18. They trained together for 3 years, and then she decided that she wanted to go to college and study."

He also said that, "She is a nightmare dressed like a daydream." With a chuckle. I got the message pretty clearly what he wanted to imply.

It is now one week to Kashish's birthday, and I am still thinking about what her demands must be.

My phone rang, my sister's name flashing through the screen.

"Hello?" I said.

"I have my list ready for my birthday." She said happily.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's hear it." I encouraged her.

"I want a grand party in our backyard with balloons, decorations, and of course, DJ. All my friends would be invited, including Amara Di and Vanya Di. I already talked to Arjun Bhaiya and Myra Di. They are available and will be there." She said.

"Wow. Everything can be done, but you have to talk to your Amara and Vanya Di." I said.

"I will don't worry. All my friends are going to be super jealous seeing them there with me." She squealed happily.

"Now I gotta go. Mom is calling downstairs. Bye, big brother." She said.
"By naughty chipmunk." I said and cut the call.

I ordered Peter to take care of all the decorations and everything that Kashish wanted and cake I would choose personally.
I ordered the catalog of cakes, chocolate was Kashish's favorite flovour, and she loves books, so I was thinking along the line, maybe some original books made of chocolate. I told my idea to the baker, and he instantly agreed.

Finally, it was the day of Kashish's birthday, I made my way to the mansion before going to office.

"Bhai." She came running to me.

"Happy Birthday, dear little sister." I said, hugging her back.

I wised everyone good morning as they all were in the living room.

"I don't want you to be late for today's party." Kashish said to me.

"Yes, Ma'am." I said with a mock salute, and she giggled.

"Now I am getting going so I can come here early." I announced and got up.

"Bbyeeee." She shouted.

Day went as usual, we once again checked Arjun's security plan, and Myra informed no suspicious activities on any side. I have put my whole two years of work and still haven't found the person who is Alredo's boss, the main person who killed my brother and father. Peter called me to remind me that the party will begin in half an hour and Kashish is not happy that I am not there yet.

I quickly completed my work and made way to the parking. Just as I was sitting inside the car, bullets started coming from the opposite direction. My men started firing instantly at the gang, but I got shot at the shoulder. Two men were captured, and the rest were dead.

"Get this cleaned and lock them up. I will deal with them tomorrow." I instructed them and got into the car. My driver took the car to the private hospital I owned, where no one dared to question me.

The dressing was quick and everything, but I was totally and dangerously late to the party. And, I was greeted by a huffing, puffing angry Kashish.

"Look, I am really, really sorry. Some urgent things came up." I said to her, she looked away.

"See, I am even holding my ears." I said, holding my ears, and she looked and started laughing, I gave her a questionable look.

"It's fine, bhai. Let's go meet the others." She said and dragged me, holding my hand. And I hissed in pain cause the hand she was holding was the shoulder that the bullet hit. Luckily, she didn't notice, and we made our way to where Amara and Vanya were standing.

Heyyaaaa!
Kashish is happy that Advik is finally there. Advik also hasn't noticed someone's presence yet, but he will be forced to.😉
Enjoy Guysss!