●Amara●

Like, what a tornado hit my apartment or something?! Why is everything here and there and there are scratches on the couches and the kitchen is a mess too. Why is everything happening with me now a days?! Did I upset some kind of demon or something?

Vanya entered behind me and started clicking pictures of every corner.

"Come here, broo." She shouted from the bathroom.

"Why? Why? What is it?" I rushed to her.

"You said yes to that Sorrentino, my darling. That was not expected. Anyways, I am always waiting for you, my beloved." This was the note on the mirror written with blood. Shit.

"By Your Secret Admirer, S." Vanya read the last line.

"Who the fuck has done this? I am gonna file a case now. This is such a brainless thing to do and dangerous, too. Bro, this is bad. You can't live here alone." She said angrily.

"Calm down. Let me see if anything is missing." I said, making her sit.

"Give me your phone. I need to take Advik's number." She said, taking my phone from my bag.

"Do as you wish." I said, going through my closet, trying to locate if anything was really missing.

Jewelry check. Makeup check. Photographs and albums check. Heels check. Important documents check.

"You know what is really funny?" I asked, looking at Vanya, and she shook her head.

"That valuables are in place, but MY UNDERWEARS ARE MISSING." I shouted, and Vanya flinched. What kind of sick pervert entered my apartment. And it's not like that the locks are not good or something. This building has one of the best security systems in the city.

Vanya made a vomiting gesture, and the doorbell rang.

"I will get that. Most probably, it's Advik." She said, jumping up.

Vanya came back into the living room, Advik and Arjun trailing behind her.

"Ooo, did a typhoon land in your apartment?" Arjun commented.

"No, a really sick perverted asshole happened. And guess what, instead of all the jewelry, he took my underwears." I shouted the last part.

Advik made a shocked face while Arjun laughed out.

"Wait until you see the msg on the bathroom wall. Then your laugh will get bigger for sure." I said, rolling my eyes and going back to cleaning my house. They made their way to the bathroom, and both came back in full angry and hulk mode.

"Woah, you guys okay? I can literally see smoke coming out of your noses and ears." I said stopping them both.

"Amara, do you have like any clue or just a hunch of who it can be?" Arjun asked, Advik was still really angry.

"I wish I did, but no. I am totally clueless right now." I said sighing and sat down.

"You are not living here alone." Advik said after some time.

"Yes." Vanya and Arjun said together.

"Vanya is going out for a conference, after that I will shift with her." I said.

"No. You are going to live with me." Advik said in a low dangerous voice, which sent shivers down my spine. I am not the afraid types but this voice of his scared me to death.

"And why is that?" I asked crossing my arms around my chest.

"Well, for starters, he is your fiancé." Arjun said with a smile.

"You too now. Wait, did you join hand with Vanya in all this?" I questioned narrowing my eyes at him.

"Exactly, you are going to live with me because I am your fiancé and I am not going to leave you here alone in this mess by yourself, and you do tend to do stupid stuff sometimes." He said. The audacity of this man to call me stupid, I am not going to forget this ever.

"I am so gonna not forget that you called me stupid." I said pointing at him and he just smirked with his hands in the pocket.

"Pack up Amara." He said.

"I will not." I said crossing my hand again.

"You have five minutes." He said checking his watch.

"I will not, ever, never. Try me." I said and sat down on the couch comfortably.

"Then you leave me with no other option, Ms. Kashyap." He said and bend towards me. He picked me up on his shoulder like I am some kind of potato sack.

"What are you doinggg?" I shrieked.

"Making you go with me." He said arrogantly and continued walking to the lift.

"Vanya, would you please pack her bag and send it with Arjun." He said turning to Vanya who was at the door.

"Will do." She shouted laughing and recording.

"If that get's leaked, I will sue you." I threatened her but she just laughed hard.

I gave up punching his back, I don't think it is even affecting him, his face is the best place to punch him. I will go for it all the time now. He can't just come in to my life and apartment and sweep me off my feet like a fucking prince charming. Because I am no damsel in distress and he doesn't get to rescue me every fucking time, oh wait I too rescued him in the club. I started grinning thinking about it but wiped it as soon as he put me down in the passenger seat.

He came in and sat on the driver's seat.

"This is not done Advik, you don't have any right to pick me up like I am some sack of potato." I shouted facing him.

"I am your fiancé, and I have every right." He said clicking his seatbelt.

"NO, you are not, this is all fake." I said angrily.

"Did I say it was fake?" He answered with a smirk.

"What? Noooo. This is so not fair. We need to talk." I said.

"Yes we need to, and now seatbelt." He said and I obliged.

After 15 minutes, we reached the palace of his.

"I would be living here?" I asked shocked.

"We, Amara, we." He said and came to my side and opened the door.

"What about Aunty, or your grandparents?" I asked faicng him.

"Grandparents are visiting Italy and Mom is also with them." He said gesturing me to walk with him.

"And I thought that Kashish will help you light your mood, these day's aren't going to get better with time." He said not looking at me. I stood at my place and stared at him for like five minutes, until he stopped too and gave me a questioning look.

This man, who never cares or thinks about anyone before doing anything, be it threatening or killing is thinking about my like and comfort before doing anything. I am so flattered.

I am getting this strong gut feeling that, I am going to fall for him, real soon and pretty hard but I don't want that. Not just yet.

Who the hell is disturbing Amara??? Does he want to die from Advik's bare hands?? I think he sure does. Heyyyaaa guysss! Thank you for so much love, you keep reading and I will keep writting. Seee yaaaaa.

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!!!