●Advik●

"Where did you find this lost puppy?" Vanya asked, laughing at me.

"Mr. Sorrentino, meet Vanya Agrawal." Amara introduced. I extended my hand, and she shook it.

"I thought you fainted or something in the washroom." Vanya again commented, chuckling. Amara narrated the full incident to her, and she was laughing hard now.

She checked her phone, and her expressions turned alarmed.

"Dude, I have to go now. One conference has been rescheduled now." She said to Amara.

"At this time?" Amara questioned back, checking her watch.

"This time is morning time in USA time zone. Will you be fine here alone?" She asked.

"I have Mr. Sorrentino. I will be fine." Amara replied with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Vanya asked again, giving me a strange look.

"Yes, babe. Now go and conquer your deal." Amara said with a hug and sent her friend off.

"You don't want to tell her about the fight that is going to happen?" I asked her.

"And, then she will go on angry mother hulk mode. No thanks." Amara replied, sipping her mocktail. A siren went off, and an announcement came for everybody to clear the club due to some technical issues.

Nikolai appeared by our sides again.

"They said it would be here in 15 minutes. Men and their 15 minutes." Amara again commented with an eye roll. Oh, she is talking about the backup of Alfredo. After 5 minutes, the whole pub was empty, and even the staff was out of sight.

"I literally swore that I won't ever keep a foot in the fighting mess again, now see I am here. It's just perfect. Nikolai, you are going to pay for it later on." She said, threatening him.

"I thought you were already paid with the punch you landed on Advik's face." He said.

"I am helping you both. He has paid now it's your turn." She said, jabbing a finger in his chest.

"Sure, rabbit whatever you want." He said.

"Not that nick name again." She said in an irritated voice.

She started walking to the DJ system and plugged in her phone.

"What are you doing again?" I asked.

"If I am fighting, I might do it my way, at least." She said and blasted songs through speakers.

The door burst open, and 10-15 men filed in, holding guns.

"Aww, all these people need guns to fight us. Don't you guys have hands and legs that can assist?" She asked sweetly.

Then I understood that she was trying to drop their guns cause neither of us had any, and we were obviously outnumbered and would be dead in minutes if they used guns. Oh, she is smart, I see.

Those people so dumb, they seriously dropped their guns and rushed towards us, well majorly towards Amara as she openly challenged them and my perfect guess would be, they can't get their asses beaten by a woman. This also happens when Myra is on the fighting field.

Sorry guys! it's a small chapter but I will update soon and will compensate too.

Lots of love from your author and Enjoy!!!