●Amara●

These dumbos seriously dropped their weapons, male and their big fat egos. I might have punctured some of their because majority of them came for me.

And I was like, Hello? Go for Advik and Nikolai too. But naa, a woman for them is to prove their strength and they also have to restore their bruised ego na.

My songs, were giving me a lot of motivation you know, I can surely make their lives a living hell now, because I am a bitch.

I too charged, and was fighting at least three men together. Punches and kicks flowing here and there, the sound of my heels every time I land back at the floor. And the satisfaction, every time a man drops down in front of me, this all is sort of addicting that's why I left all this mess in first place but now, that I have healed greatly from my past traumas, I can do it more freely, all the fighting. After whole 20 minutes of ultra-high energy fighting, all the men were at floor except us three musketeers, me, Nikolai and Advik.

"We did it." Nikolai cheered. I ran to the nearest mirror to check my face, I am a model for God's sake, my face can't be injured.

Advik rolled his eyes at me and I replied back, "I am a model. My face is my gem."

We all made our way outwards, and were blinded by lights of several vehicles.

"I don't have more energy to fight now." I whispered to both of them, as I was walking in middle of them.

"No, they are my friends." Advik said, carefully seeing the plate numbers of the vehicles.

One man and one woman came rushing towards us. The man was the one from the mall, I guess his name was...Arjun? And the woman was like really pretty with long black hair and was in fighting outfit with guns on both side of her belt. She had a great figure, I think she is Advik's girlfriend probably.

"How am I going to go back?" I asked both of them.

"Come on, I will drop you home." Advik said, and I nodded.

Too tired to anymore and it is already late in night.

"First I think you should get first aid, your arm is bleeding." I said hesitantly. He looked down and realized that it was indeed bleeding.

"Where is Myra?" he asked Arjun. Arjun pointed towards Nikolai.

"Should I do your first aid?" Arjun asked.

"No thanks, I might just wait for Myra to finish. You do it terribly." He said and Arjun laughed.

"I will do it." I said in a small voice.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking at me.

"I said I will do it, if you have no problem with it." I added. H nodded and Arjun gave the first aid box with a smile.

First, I did his arm, carefully wrapped the bad aid and then, I started his face. The bruise and cut from my earlier punch and several other he might have received during fight.

I applied some ointment on his chin, when he hissed.

"Sorry." I said out of reflex.

"You punch really hard." He said.

"I am sorry for the pain, not the punch." I said looking into his eyes.

Wow, his eyes are so pretty from this close, the perfect shade of grey and a really small pinch of black, I didn't realize we were staring into each other's eyes until someone cleared a throat. We looked up and saw, the girl, Nikolai and Arjun standing there with a smirk on their faces.

"Nikolai, your payback is still pending." I said again focusing on Advik's cut, put a bandage on it finally.

"There Mr. Sorrentino, all done." I said getting up. I checked my watch, it was 12:30, woah! I should call Vanya before heading back.

My phone. My phone. My phone, oh shit, it's still inside.

I turned around to go back inside when, Advik held me hand. He raised an eyebrow as to say, "Where do you think you are going?"

"My phone and jacket are still inside, I am gonna get them." I said, freed my wrist and walked away.

I called Vanya, she picked up in third ring.

"Tell me you are home now?" She said.

"What about your deal?" I asked back.

"Oh we got it." She said happily.

"Now back to my question." She said.

"Um, there was sort-of kind-of fight here, and Nikolai was here, so he asked my help and I helped." I said slowly.

"What the fuck?! You promised me Amara, you did. Why did you?-" I was out by now and I headed to Nikolai.

"Nikolai catch." I said and threw my phone to him. He catches and I made a keep the phone to your ear gesture. He did, and then he glared at me and I passed a sorry look.

"Woah Woah woman, slow down your train." He said into the phone. He made some faces because I am guessing she said some illegal words. After good five minutes, he cut the call that I will be safely dropped off to my house.

"You. Need. To. Stop. Doing. That. My ears almost started bleeding." He said handing phone back to me.

"I thought that when you landed me in this mess, you should take the blame too." I said shrugging.

"She really did learn some very colorful words." He said chuckling.

"See, I told you that she would go over mother hulk mode hearing about the fight, she becomes my parents because I never really had-" I suddenly stopped realizing that I have spoken way too much way too soon in front of people I don't really know except Nikolai.

"Hi, I am Amara." I said extending my hand to the girl.

"Hi, I am Myra." She replied sweetly.

"For whom do you work Amara? I am curious of your fighting skills." She said eyeing me.

"I don't work for anyone, I am model, fashion model and these are the skills I learnt from Nikolai." I said to her.

"Woow." Arjun said.

"Let's get going. I guess everyone has work tomorrow morning." Advik said.

"Says the one who ruined my day off." I muttered but Myra heard it and chuckled.

"That's the fifth time you are saying that Ms. Kashyap." Advik turned around suddenly, and said.

"Because I got this day off after two whole months of working nonstop and you mister, showed up everywhere and ruined it." I said with a huff. He is going to hear it whenever we meet, he likes it or not, I really don't care.

Other three started laughing.

"What is the joke I don't get here?" Advik asked glaring at them.

"No no, no joke. It's just new to see someone, talking back and taunting The Advik Sorrentino." Arjun said between his laughs.

"I agree." Myra too said.

"Just drop me home now please. I am tired af." I said getting towards the car, when Advik came and opened the door for me. We reached my place in half an hour due to absence of traffic.

"Well, you know where I live now, unfortunately. So if anything happens, don't call me. I won't step in to save your asses again." I said pointing at Advik and Nikolai. Myra chuckled from the driver's seat.

I changed hurriedly, washed my face and laid down. What a day it has been, I bet I am going to sleep like a bear.

I fucking hate that hell of a man with all my guts, her ruined my day off. From tomorrow I have work again.

"Uggghhhhh." I shouted into a pillow.

Hey, lovely people! Your author here. I hope you are enjoying and drop a review too, so I cam improve. Thank Youuu so much for your time.

Enjoy!!! and and, Advik doesn't get any more punches from Amara, just a spoiler😜😂.