●Amara●

Damn, I missed these 6 months of everyone's life. Vanya came and told me a long story short that Arjun has been flirting with her, and he also carried her drunk ass home the day after I went into the coma. He listened to all her complaints and cries and put her to bed, too.

I mean, like, wow, Arjun can handle her really well after all.

"Amara Diiii." I heard a shout from the door, Kashish was here.

"How are you, mera bacha?" I asked, opening my arms for a hug, and she crashed into me.

"I missed the movie nights with you, I missed you pasta, and I missed you soooo much." She replied, close to trying.

"Areey areey no tears. Pushpa, I hate tears." I said, and she chuckled while wiping them away.

"Now I am back, and we are gonna have so much fun, okay? I pinky  promise." I said and they both laughed, suddenly there was an immense pain in my head, and I shrieked, Vanya immediately rushed to my side while Kashish pressed the call button and went out to call nurese I guess.

Advik, Arjun, and Nikolai burst in, one after other. I was holding my head in my hands, and my eyes were teary and blurry.

IT subsided by itself after some minutes, while the doctor came to check in and prescribed many, many medicines. I was to be discharged after two more days. I have already grown sick of this hospital room, and the next time I come here, I will be directly for the birth of my child.

What? my child? Where did that thought erupt from? I looked at Advik, who was reading the prescribed medicines with so much concentration.

"Advik." I called out.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Advik." I called out louder.

"Hmm, what, babe? Paining again?" He asked, coming beside me, Vanya got up.

"Marry me." I said he was taken back.

"I am sorry, what?" he asked again to confirm it.

"M-A-R-R-Y M-E." I spelled it out for him.

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked, touching my forehead.

"Why you don't want to marry me?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"It's not like that, I want to, but I don't think this is the right time to decide that." He said all our friends were looking intently at us.

"Advik, I don't want big proposal or anything, just say yes or no." I said.

"Yes, definite yes, a hundred million times, yes." He said, and I pulled him to me by his collar. His lips on mine, now this is what I missed most, unconsciously too.

Cheers erupted from all around us, and I looked at him with a big smile, which he returned and kissed my forehead.

"I have got a wedding to prepare for." Kashish said fist, bumping into the air.

"Maybe you should prepare for 10th boards first." I said to her, and she gave me a stink eye.

I was discharged after two days, and was taken to Advik's mansion cum palace, no offense but it will always be a palace for me.

Aunty greeted me with a hug, and kept muttering thank you all the time. I reassured her that it was nothing.

Then finally I met, Shivaay. He had strikingly similar features as Advik, Kashish was jumping all around the house with the happiness of wedding planner would be her.

Advik said we were here to pick up his stuff then we will leave for the penthouse and I would rest.

"Hey Di. I am Shivaay." Shivaay introduced himself.

"Yes, I was told. I am Amara Kashyap." I said to him. We both sat on the couch and Kashish too came and beside me hugging me.

"Kashish told me so much about you, I think I already know you." He said laughing.

"Well, its a good thing right." I commented. We chit chatted the whole time, Advik talked to grandfather and gathered all his stuff, Shivaay is more like Arjun, easy going not like Advik, tough and difficult to handle.

Well, Advik is difficult man to handle but he is mine difficult man to handle. And, I am never gonna leave that hell of a man, first reason, he is so heavenly handsome that it would be hard to find someone like him in the whole universe and second, I am deeply and madly in love with him, my heart would literally break into pieces if I ever left him. I would go crazy without him, now that I have tasted the essence of his love.

I would like to preserve essence, his essence forever.

Heyyyyaa peoplee! Enjoy the chapter. Do comment and vote, okay? Else, who knows? Advik might find you next.🫣.

Okayy, tata byeee see yaa.