●Advik●

My head was buzzing with the sound of machines, and I slowly opened my eyes. Everything is shinny here.

Amara.

That was the one name that instantly popped up in my mind. Where is she?

I woke up with a jerk and found Arjun sitting beside me.

"Where is Amara?" I questioned when he held my hand.

"She has gone into coma." He said slowly, hean bent down.

I ripped the wires attached to my wrist and made a beeline towards the door.

"Advik, no. You need to rest too." Arjun shouted, running behind me, but I saw Vanya exiting the room and immediately dashed into it.

Amara, lying there, unconscious, and the whole room was filled with beeping sounds that tracked her heartrate. I touched her hand, and she didn't move.

I called her name, but there was no response. I kissed her forehead, no response. How did we reach this point?

It was only yesterday, when she agreed to take my help to save her life and now she was lying here unconscious due to me only.

I sat there sobbing, my head in my hand when Arjun and Vanya came beside me.

"She will be fine, Advik. You should go and see Aunty first. She has turned pale with worry." Arjun spoke, keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"You killed Harshad?" I asked.

"No, he is tied up in the warehouse." Arjun answered.

"Good, he will be skimmed by my hands only. No one touches him." I gritted my teeth. I took one last look at Amara and left for home with Arjun. Vanya stayed there.

"Mom, I am alright, it's Amara who's suffering." I said as she rushed over to me.

"I was worried, Advik." She said, holding my hand.

"Yeah, mom, I know. But I am here, see, safe and sound." I said, hugging her. My grandparents were in Italy and they haven't been informed about all this, which was sort of a very good thing.

I hugged Kashish and Shivaay and told them that I was totally fine until they were satisfied with my answer. I took a quick bath because I just wanted to be beside my tigress again. I can't delay that one thing.

.

.

.

.

"Amara, please wake up fast." I whispered to her. I was sitting beside her. It was now one week while she was unconscious.

"My tigress, please wake up soon. These days, it is very hard without you by my side. I miss you so much that my dreams are all filled with you, your eyes, your essence, and your kisses. Please don't torture me like this." I said, breaking down.

I kept visiting her every day at the hospital, and I actually used to spend all my day there, except when I had to work. I learned that the operation sweet surrender was started by Amara itself.

Shettys were already in deep shit, and I left no leave unturned to drag them through mud. They will automatically become extinct in some time.

The only wish I have now is that Amara wakes up. If I had three wishes from the genie, I would use them all on Amara. That's how much I love to infinity.

.

.

.

It's been six months, and I am again in her room. I was so tired yesterday that I fell asleep holding her hand only.

Something whimpered under my hands, I realized it was her hand and sat up straight. It is 5 am. in the morning.

She fluttered open her eyes, and I immediately pressed the call button. Within seconds, two nurses were there and helping her.

I stood a little far, not to disturb them. After everything, they congratulated me and left to call the doctor.

That's when Amara called my name.

"Advik." It held so much pain in it, my heart contracted.

"Yes, tigress." I said, holding her hand, which she was extending.

"I missed you." She said slowly.

"Me too, baby. You have no idea how I managed these six months without you." I said, touching our foreheads.

"I-I am sorry." She said, stuttering.

"Why baby? Why? You did all the correct things. It was me, who had to protect you. I promised, and I failed to complete it. I said, holding her face in my palms lightly.

"Rubbish, you did everything to protect me. Hell, you assigned two body builder guards for me." She said with a chuckle.

"But seriously, Advik, you didn't do anything wrong, and you didn't fail at anything. Please get that shit out of your system." She demanded, and I chuckled.

"And, she is back, guys." I said, which made her laugh too, but she winced with pain the next moment.

The doctor came and examined her and said she was alright but would have slight headaches then and now, and sometimes feel dizzy too.

I called Vanya and Arjun and Nikolai too, and they all rushed to the hospital.

"Babeee, I missed you soooo much." Vanya said lightly, hugging her.

"Oh my god?! Where is my Vanya? Who are you?" Amara said with a fake gasp but hugged Vanya tightly.

"You can't believe what happened while you were in dreamland." She said.

"Ooooo, tell me tell me." Amara said, glancing at Arjun and then at Vanya.

"Oh, not him. He doesn't have the guts to confess." Vanya said, indicating to Arjun.

"Wait, what?" Arjun started, but me and Nikolai dragged him out of the room.

"Why didn't you let me say anything?" Arjun protested.

"Let the girls talk." I said to him.

"But still, yarr." Arjun replied.

"Advik, did you forget that we also have a half girl with us." Nikolai said about Arjun, and I started laughing. This is the first time I have laughed in six months.

Arjun did get the joke, but was a little late and now was glaring at me and Nikolai.

"You should laugh more often." Nikolai said to me.

"That's what she said." Arjun said with smirk.

"Okay, now you may both shut up." I said, and they snickered.

Heyyy guyss!! This book is near the ending. It's not the ending but will end shortly. Thank you for all the support and love you have shown over the months. Really, it's very, very appreciated. 🥺🫶❤️