●Amara●

I was so used to having Advik by my side now that I start to grow restless when he is away or he is not here at night. This dangerous habit that I have developed might be leading me to trouble soon.

Today is my third day at the hospital, and Vanya was back from her trip.

"See, I left you for two days, and you did this to yourself." She said, shaking her head.

"Vanya Di, it's not her fault, actually -" Kashish was also here and started speaking.

"Areey Kashish, don't blame yourself okay, it's not the first time your Amara Di is lying like this in hospital, and I just teasing her." Vanya said with a smile at which Kashish also smiled.

Advik had gone out, muttering something along the line that we would have to pay, I am afraid he is out there hunting like a beast for whoever attacked us.

"So about your trip?" I asked with a slow voice.

"Did seven days of work in three days to rush back here because someone was lying on her death bed, apparently." She said, eyeing me.

Yeah, I sort of called Vanya, crying and squealing about how I am gonna die, and she won't be here to grant me one last wish and everything.

"In my defense, I was left unauthorized after taking a large amount of pain killers." I said, making a surrender pose.

"Yeah, right. I forgot you were a five year old toddler who needed constant attention." She replied with a complimentary roll of eyes.

She retired early as she came straight here after the flight, I literally pushed her out and ordered to go home and change at least.

That night, Advik came as usual, but he looked tired. Dark spot under his eyes, and his muscles tensed.

"Hiii." I said, I become really happy just by seeing him.

"Hey." He said, kissing my forehead, ahh, my favorite part.

"How was your day? Looks like you could use some rest." I commented.

"Nahh, it's fine. It will be more pleasant here with you than alone in that big house." He said, sighing.

Night came, and I was given lots of medicine again, I tried sleeping, but sleep doesn't want to grace me by its presence today.

"What happened, love?" Advik asked in a sleepy voice. His endearments give me dragons in my stomach, even though there is a bullet wound there.

"Nothing, just can't sleep." I answered.

"Tell me a story, Advik, your story. I want to know about you." I asked, pinning him with my gaze. He looked hesitant but decided to tell me anyway.

"As you know, I am the eldest of the house, and Kashish is the youngest. We had a brother, he was younger than me but older than Kashish. My father and he died two years back in a planned accident by someone. Someone who is trying to take away you from me, that someone." He said with a sad voice.

"I am sorry about them. Tell me about your childhood." I asked further.

"I was a very naughty and bubbly child in early years, I was very social too, but I only had one good friend, Armaan. We used to play all day and run all around the house. My life changed when one day, in the cafeteria, Armaan was bullied, and he couldn't fight. I was so angry I ended up breaking quite a number of bones of the bully, I was referred to a psychologist to help control my anger, and I did went for some therapy but it wasn't in control yet. Hence, I was sent to Italy to fight along with our mafia there. All was going good there, anger was under control, until I got the news that, the bully whom I broke bones of, recovered and he beat the shit out of Armaan, and Armaan already had a heart condition, so he died on spot. That day, my anger soared so high that I killed each and every person that was locked in our warehouse, other smaller mafias reverted back, and an immediate one day shutdown occurred in whole Italy." He stopped for a minute, then continued.

"I was called back home, and after two years here with Mama and Papa, that incident happened, and everything shattered again." He said.

Holy shit, too much for a small boy. But I am having a hard time imagining Advik as a sunshine boy. His younger self would have been so much happier than the one sitting here with a frown and carrying the world on his shoulders.

"Come here." I said, patting the space on the bed beside me.

"You don't have to pity me, Amara." He said, rubbing his forehead.

"Who said I am pitying you? Maybe I just need some cuddles." I said because he looks like he can use some too.

"Okay. But only for some time. You need to rest." He said after his shock dissolved, which surfaced after hearing my request.

Yeah, we had a rocky start but I have come to terms with it that my heart is already on its way to Advik, so what if it hasn't reached ot his yet, it will soon.

He got into the bed beside me, and I melted in his arms.

"You were very brave as a child, and you really went through a lot. But that made you the man you are today, and I couldn't be more thankful for it because I like you the way you are. Hann, mayeb you will need to change your stinky eye habit a little. Glaring at everyone every time is not good for health." I said, keeping my head on his chest.

A deep rumbled chuckle vibrated from his chest, and I smiled. I said it, and if I had said it to his face, I might have been turned into a tomato till now.

Sleep was still far away from me, so to entertain myself a little, I goanced up in order to irritate Advik a little, but he was already asleep.

Looking so eternally peaceful, no one would be able to say that this is the ruthless Advik Sorrentino whose anger burns bridges and destroys everything. He looks like an innocent child.

I stretched a little up and kissed his forehead, his eyes, and dropped a little peck on his lips, which made him smile a little, even in his sleep. I giggled a little and again lay down on his chest, enjoying the feeling of comfort and warmth.

Heyyyyaaa guyysss! I told you na that updates will be irregular a little from now on because I have some giant exams to study for.
Anyways, did you like the chapter? Amara has opened up... and Advik told his story.

Seee yaa, take care, byeee and keep smiling.

Enjoyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!