●Advik●

Of course, the first thing I hear as I land in India was that one of the warehouse was badly smashed down and arms were stolen.

These people won't fucking let me breathe for a second. I reach the warehouse and my men told me that this was again the work of the local gang. Last time they were left with a warning, but I am not that generous to leave people who mess with me.

"I want that gang's leader locked up for me till tomorrow." I instructed my men and made my way to my penthouse.

Last few days have been so terribly hectic that my head just can't stop spinning. Just then I received a conference call of Myra, Daniel and Arjun.

"Yeah guys?" I questioned not so enthusiastically.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Myra questioned.

"Some very deathly and poisonous crabs you know." I answered back.

"Yuck man. Here I thought we would be having meaningful conversations about the stocks of your company." Daniel said.

"If that's what you have called for. I am out of here." Myra said.

"Me too. I don't want to run a roller on my mood." Arjun answered too.

"Shut up guys. I am already having a fantastic headache." I said sarcastically. They are like small kids always bickering and irritating.

"Oh Shoot, you rest mister. We can always taunt and talk later. Byeee." Myra said and hung up the phone.

I went to my room to take a nice and hot shower to remove all the dizziness from my body. When I was in closet, my eyes landed on the family photo my mom gifted me when I was 18.

Me, mom, grandma, grandpa, my little brother, dad and my little sister. My sister, Kashish is like really little, she is in her teens now and dad and my brother are no more all due one motherfucker.

I went to sleep after taking some medicine for my hell of a headache.

My dreams were all black as usual but suddenly, I heard a song, ringing of a phone and that's how I woke up and picked the call of my dear mother.

"Advik, tomorrow is your father's and brother's death anniversary." She reminded me in a sad voice.

"It has been two years now." I said slowly.

"I know, I still miss them so much around the house. You are coming tomorrow for the family dinner right?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know Mom, but I will try to make it." I said with a sigh.

"I understand son. Kashish misses you." She said.

"Bye mom. See you later." I said and she hanged up after a sweet bye.

I laid back and closed my eyes, memories of my brother and father popping up in my head and I couldn't control anymore and broke down.

Sobbing hard, I hated myself. I still wasn't able to find that fucker who was hiding, who did that to my dear ones.

The guilt is heaving day by day and I am afraid that I will break down completely one day and when that day comes, I fear for my family. They have already gone through so much, I don't want to become another source of sadness and death.

Sighing I got up and called Kashish, my little sister. She is in school, class 10th and in that rebel teen phase.

So, she never does what I want her to, instead she does completely opposite every fucking time, I have even lost count now. As usual, she didn't pick up, must be sleeping.

Not wanting to do anything, I decided sleeping is my best option right now.

Mukhtar called and informed that the leader of the gang was ready for my attention, and so I made my way to the torture cell especially prepared for these purposes.

"Oh look who do we have here." that man spoke.

"Yeah, the one who is going to end your life if you don't tell me who you work for." I said punching him.

"No luck boss. We even tried the knives and chains." Mukhtar spoke.

"Alright, then bring the fire torches. It hasn't been used from such a long." I replied with a smirk and all the amusement washed off the man's face.

Two reasons here, first he has been trained thoroughly and second he is finding me amusing. Like ME? Do I look like a clown to him?! That bastard is really going to pay today.

Fire torches were here and the fun begin. Not even 5 minutes he could tolerate and opened his mouth.

He wasn't just the local gang leader it seemed, he works for Alfredo fucking Albero.

"Damn it, I should have known that asshole would do something." I said to Arjun who was just outside the room.

"So, you have any plans on how we can take a little revenge?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh hell yeah, I have tons." I replied with a smirk and we both made way towards my cabin.

We went onto discussing about some random attacks and the plan of security for the new unit that is opening in Italy. Arjun is my legal advisor.

My phone started vibrating, "Yes, Peter?" I asked head of home security.

"Sir, Kashish ma'am is missing." He reported.

Woah woah woah! Someone is in a bad mood already, but little does he know that he is going to meet his future wife😉.
Enjoy Guys!