●Advik●

This week was finally coming to an end, and nothing serious happened, and that meant that Alfredo wasn't aware of the identity of the female fighter yet. Amara is out of danger.

I can't quite decipher why my mind almost all the time is revolving around this crazy woman named Amara. I need to something, no I need someone to get her out of my mind.

I ringed up Arjun. "Dude, you free this evening? Let's hit the pub. " I said.

"You alright? Btw I am totally free." Was his response.

"Good, meet me around 7 in the office, then we will head." I said and cut the call.

It was around 6:30 when I was just packing up, when my cell rang with an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Never in the seven hells, I thought I would be doing this, but Advik, there are like 15 cars outside the studio right now, and the double shit A.A. is standing in the middle." A lady spoke whom I immediately recognized. Amara.

"Where are you? Send me your location." I said, taking my coat and gun left the office. On my way, I called Arjun, Nikolai, and all the men to reach her studio in 5 mins.

Arjun joined me in the lobby.

"Finally, Alfredo knows." He said.

"And now he won't stop." I completed for him. His boss or whoever Alfredo works for is known to be unstoppable after he knows the things he wants. This is going to be a lot lot messier than I thought.

My phone again rang, Amara's number.

"Hey, don't worry, we are on the way." I said.

"Then you better hurry, or your little girlfriend might not last long." Alfredo spoke.

"You fucking little piece of shit. If you dare lay a hand on her, I will make sure that you future generations are born handless too." I said into the phone.

"All bluffing, Mr. Sorrentino." He said and cut the call laughing like a maniac.

"I am so going to burn him alive once I get my hands on him." I shouted crushing the phone in my hand.

"This can't be happening. I won't let her die because of me." I shouted.

"Calm down, Advik." Arjun said holding my hand.

We reached in 5 minutes and I told Nikolai to vacate the whole street, who went away to work.

My men positioned themselves with their weapons ready and I made way to where Amara's voice was coming.

"You are a one big baboon who just can't face Advik directly right? You need to keep me as an hostage to call him. Total coward move." Amara was saying with a smirk.

Oh God, this girl will become the sole reason of her death someday.

"Finally, Mr. Sorrentino decided to show up." Alfredo said, but my focus was on the men who were holding Amara.

"Hands off here." I said in angerly low dangerous voice.

Fear surfaced in the men's eyes and at once they left Amara who stumbled a little but I held her. I was chanting in my mind, she is close to me, she is safe. If their was even a scratch on her body, they are going to suffer as I like to keep my promises.

"Does this little princess belong to you, Mr. Sorrentino?" Alfredo asked in a mocking tone.

"Well, I can't actually expect respect from a person like you but you know, for the record try to stay away from my fiancée, it won't end well for you." I said looking directly at him. From the corner of my eye, I saw Amara's neck snapping at me in my direction at record-breaking speed. Now, I am worried about her neck.

"Oh no, now I am so so afraid, you know." Alfredo says in a mocking tone.

"We will see who's afraid of whom at the end of the day." I said with a smirk.

One thing was for sure, that whoever his boss was, his eyes were set on Amara and she won't be able to avoid it for long time, something big is gonna happen soon, It's almost like I can sense it. Alfredo received a phone call and gestured all his men to leave at once. He, too, left.

"Hello? Excuse me, did I have some grand gestures where you proposed to me, or did you dreamt it? How in the fucking world I am your fiancé?" Amara taunted me.

Here's my weird concept for calling her fiancé, first, I can't risk another encounter of her with Alfredo like today and second, I just want her close to me, but I can't exactly tell her that, not now at least.

"Amara, in the car now." I said in no-nonsense tone, which shut her up and she walked behind me.

Once, we were inside the cars she again started, this woman just never shuts up, does she?

"Amara, listen to me once and final. The chances of you ending up dead while you are with me are very, very, less than you being on your own with that pretty mouth of yours." I said to her, looking directly into her eyes and holding ber neck from the back, that way she wouldn't be able to dodge my words.

"Still Advik, I didn't even know you a month ago, and now I am your fiancé, that too a fake one." She said, freeing herself from my grip.

"Crazy people and dangerous situations ask for unexpected decisions." I said, looking ahead.

"Just for the record, I still hate you, and I agree on this stupid thing because my life is very precious to me." She said, settling down comfortably in the seat.

"And you are becoming very precious to me." I muttered.

"Huh? Did you say something?" She asked, turning to me.

"Nothing that matters." I replied, and she relaxed again.

Heyyyyaaaaaa beautiful readers! I hope you all are healthy and happy. Here's a new chapter, do tell me if you liked it not, because from here, things are going to get messy, romantically as well as by plot too. Stay tuned and have fun.

Enjoy!!!!