●Amara●

"Nikolai, I am not a child. Arjun tell him." I huffed at both of them, They have been treating me like a china doll ever since we have gotten out of hospital.

"Nikolai, she is not a child. She is Barbie doll." Arjun commented, Nikolai laughed, and they both got hit on the back from Vanya.

"Vanyyyaaaaa. I missed you, darling." I said, opening my arms wide. She hugged me. We were all at Advik's penthouse at the time.

Arjun told us about Shivaay and Sagar's deeds, Vanya was fuming with anger and just wanted to strangle Sagar bare handed, while me, on the other hand, for a change was worried sick about Advik

"Guys, when is Advik coming?" I asked no one in particular.

"So eager to meet him, he just left like an hour ago." Nikolai said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up, you duffer, I am just worried about him. It's a lot for him to take in." I said.

"It is, and Shivaay too is still very afraid. He was locked in a basement for a whole two years, and above all, he had to witness his father's death." Arjun answered in a serious tone now.

Just then, Advik walked in, and I jumped on my feet and rushed to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He just nodded.

"Guys, I think we should get going." Vanya said, getting up. Arjun and Nikolai waved her a bye, to which she gave them a side eye.

"I mean, we should get going." She said, hauling up both Arjun and Nikolai from their shoulder, who made a pained face like they didn't want to leave or what.

"Bye, guys." I said, walking them to the door.

"Be gentle with him." Arjun whispered.

"You think that low of me?" I asked fake gasping.

"Yeah, like you totally didn't flip his ass the first time." He said, and I slammed the door on his face.

"Okay, that was rude af." he shouted from outside apparently before Vanya dragged him away.

I came back to the living room just to see Advik sitting like a statue at the couch, lost, and a frown between his eyes.

"Hey." I said, sitting down beside him.

"Shivaay came home." he said in a low voice.

"Yeah, I heard." I said, taking his hand in mine and interlacing them.

"H-He has a long scar, from his ear to his collarbone. God knows what Alfredo used to do with him, and knowing him, he won't tell unless it goes out of control. He has always been like this, cool, frank, and easy going from outside, but he is very emotional and sensitive from inside. I have seen him cry in his room the night his first girlfriend broke up with him." He said, and I scooted closer to him, taking him in my arms.

"Shhh Advik, everything will be fine." I said in a soft voice.

"A-Amara, this is not the worst part, Shivaay told me how Papa died, and who is behind it all and what he wants. I can't lose you." He said suddenly facing me, with tears in his eyes. This is the second time I have seen him tearing up, both times for his family. How much I have fallen for this guy is disturbing.

I held him in arms for what looked like eternity until he was completely calmed, but I didn't want to let him go yet.

"Amara?" He said, sitting back at his position.

"Hmm?" I hummed and faced him.

"Maybe, just maybe, but would you like to tell me about your family and what happened?" He asked softly, knowing that I would be highly uncomfortable talking about it, but he needed to know. I know about him. It's only fair that he knows my past, too.

"Well, I lost them in a car accident. It was a rainy night, and Mumma, papa, were coming back from the hospital with my little brother, but their car skidded and went straight down the hill, tearing up the fence. I was 15 at that time. My grandparents took care of me, but I joined Nikolai's gang, I know it was a stupid decision and because my grandparents were very, very old, and my school was not that fairly happy. At some point, a rumor too started that I was psychologically unfit, and in a way, I was full with anger and many regrets, so naturally, everyone made their distance except Vanya. She would tolerate all my tantrums and dramas without a complaint. Papa left behind enough money for me to complete my education nicely. When I entered college, my grandparents too left, and that was it. I was left alone in the world, well technically not alone, I had Vanya, and Nikolai was also kind of good friend." I narrated everything to him.

"You are not at all alone, my tigress. You have me, Kashish, arjun, and my family. Remember, I am your fiancé." He said, and that made me chuckle.

"Don't ever say that you are alone, you will find me standing by your side at every turn of life whether it's while you bake a cake or make your comeback or you need to fight with people, even if you murder someone na, I will personally escort you out of jail or worst I will be beside you and then Arjun and Vanya will fuss over us." He said, and the last part cracked me up. This guy perfectly knows how to light up my mood.

"I think it's time for your medication." Advik said, getting up.

"Noooooooo." I whinned and pressed a pillow to my mouth, challenging him to make me take the pills.

"Challenge accepted MIss." He spoke and, with one strong force, yanked away the pillow from my mouth.

"Oh God, you are strong." I said in admiration.

"Well, I am strong in bed too, you know." He said with a wink, and my mouth automatically dangled open. He used it as a good opportunity and forced three pills into my mouth, and handed me the glass of water.

"That was cheating." I said after the fit of coughing I had.

"Everything is fair in love and war." He said with a smirk again.

"Oh god, you are shameless, and what is this? War?" I asked cocking an eyebrow up.

"I think you can figure that out on your own." He said walked away, before I could throw the pillow at him.

"Idiot." I muttered and went to the room where my clothes and everything had been set up.

Hellooooo my prettyy readers! How are you all doing??? Having fun, are we? Are you guys enjoying it??? If yes, please drop a comment or two to let me know at least that my efforts aren't going to waste.

See ya, take care. Be happy and keep reading.

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!!!