●Advik●

This is therapy, waking up in Amara's arms. Last night, I opened my scars in front of her, and she helped a little in healing them. I glanced at the sleeping beauty in my arms, looking like the goddess of sleep.

Yeah, today is the fourth day and one more day before she is discharged. I need to work faster than this if I really want to catch the mob boss. But again, I don't want to leave her alone again. See, one time I did, this happened.

I called Nikolai to ask if he has any information, and he told me that they are going to raid Alfredo's house and properties today along with Arjun.

"You should take a little rest, you know, instead of being a hungry beast searching madly for the boss." His last words were this. I would have considered his advice if he hadn't called me a beast. That asshole.

Amara slowly glanced up at me, and I spoke, "Good morning, Darling. How are you feeling?"

"How can I feel when my fiancé is right here with me?" She said in a teasing tone.

"Ahh, getting cheesy in the morning only? Let's get you freshen up." I said and helped her stand up. She still can't bathe, but I helped her to the bathroom so she could brush and change her clothes.

"That was the best sleep in these three days." She said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Mine too." I said, pecking her on the lips, and she blushed. Well, this is new.

"Advik, I don't be here anymore. Can we please go home?" She asked with a pout.

"But love," the doctor said one week." I replied, helping her sit on the bed.

"I swear I will take all the medicines on time and everything will be good. But pleasee can we leave." She again said in a pleading voice.

"Okay, I will talk to the doctor, but no guarantee, okay?" I said, and she grinned like a cat. Uff, this girl.

I made my way to the doctor's cabin to talk about Amara's condition.

"She is making great recovery, better than any other patient I have seen, but if you assure me that all the medications and treatments will be on time, then only I will allow her to leave." Doctor said.

"Yes, I assure you." I said, we both shook hands, and he handed me Amara's discharge papers.

"Yayyyy." Amara shouted as I entered her room. I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Sir, your family is coming back today." Peter said to me.

"Penthouse, then it is." I said to him who went away to get ready our transportation.

Just then, Nikolai and Arjun came into the room panting.

"Woah, you guys were running a marathon or what?" Amara asked amused.

"A-Advik, we got the whole tattoo or logo of that boss." Arjun said, placing a hand on his chest. Amara made them sit down.

"Wait a minute, that's not a logo or tattoo, that is Sagar Shetty's autograph." She commented, looking at the papers Arjun just handed me.

"What?" Me, Arjun, and Nikolai gasped together.

"And, Advik, one more thing we wanted to tell you." Arjun said and looked nervously at Nikolai.

"What is it?" I asked sternly.

"We found something, rather someone from Alfredo's basement." Nikolai said, gulping.

"Whom?" I asked, not getting a goof feeling.

"Shivaay." Arjun said, audibly gulping.

"Shivaay? No, it can't be. H-He died two years ago." I said, stumbling, and Amara held my arm and started rubbing my back in a sooting manner.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"He has safely been taken to your family house, Kashish is with him." Arjun said. I need to go there, now. No, no, this can't be happening. My brother is back.

"Amara, w-would you mind if Arjun drops you back at my house? I-I need to go." I said, my voice cracking.

"No love, you go, and I will be fine." She said, pecking my lips, more like assuring me that everything will be fine.

I hugged her tightly one more time and left the hospital. I drove like a maniac and was at the doorstep of our family house in 10 minutes.

My plams were sweating, and nervous was a very small word to describe my feelings right now. I entered and went straight to the living room, Kashish saw me and came running to. Tears flowing form her eyes like crazy and she hugged me,

"Shhh bacha. I am here, na." I said in a terrible attempt to calm down. Then I saw him, Shivaay, sitting on the couch, his eyes big, and there was a long scar running from his ear to the end of the collar bone. My heart broke at the sight of him. He looked so thin.

I extended my arm, and he slowly came and hugged me, too. Tears started dripping from my eyes, too. Mom will have a heart attack when he sees him, and she will be so overjoyed.

"Kashish, can you give me a minute with Shivaay, please?" I asked, and she nodded before walking to her room.

"Shivaay, how are you, bhai? And what happened?" I asked, and he scooted closer to me on the couch as if seeking comfort, I draped as arm around his shoulder.

"That night, that truck did hit us, but unfortunately, I was alive, and I saw Papa dying in front of me. I couldn't do anything, I was helpless. Two men came and dragged me away from the scene, replacing my place with another body and setting fire to it all. I still have nightmares, Bhaiya. If I lost dad, I was taken away from all of you. Alfredo attended to me, but still I was locked into the basement all the fucking time." He said sobbing. I hugged him and he cried on my shoulder.

"You know who was behind it all?" I asked cautiously.

"Sagar Shetty. And he is not only behind you, now he wants his hands on your fiancé, or that I have heard." Shivaay said slowly.

"Like he will, bastard." I said snorting.

"So, you do have a fiancé. Is she pretty? Is she hot?" Shivaay asked with a smirk, traces of tears and sadness slowly evaporating form his face.

"I think Kashish might be good story teller than me." I said laughing.

"Well, then I better catch up on the current affairs." He said standing up and walked to Kashish's room.

And guys, he was back, the old Shivaay, frank and cool was back now. I just hope that the trauma that shitty shetty made him went trough might get better as he lives with Maa, Dadu, Dadi and Kashish.

Next thing, Amara. I stood with and went to my car and drove to my penthouse.

Heyyyy guysss! First of all, I'm really sorry for the late update. And secondly, tell me the chills you got while reading this....Shivaay is here. Advik's younger brother and Kashish's older one.

Byeeeee, take care. See ya and be happy.

Enjoyyyy!!!