●Amara●

"Finally a day off! Yayyyyyy!" I shouted getting out of bed.

Vanya said that she will take me shopping today and I couldn't ask for anything better. She is my absolute best friend who spoils me very much. God, I just love her.

I checked my messages, some from my manager so I replied back with, "I will be in my cocoon. Do not disturb." and then some mails were there but they can wait till night.

I took a long bubble bath, it was soooo relaxing. I haven't felt this good in like a month. I dressed up in pants and crop top, took my bag and headed out to pick Vanya. She was taking me shopping, so the least I could do was to pick her up.

I reached her office, Agrawal Law firms, and it amazed my like every time.

Her office building was such a beauty, sleek design and so many windows and the fact that she owns a whole law firm alone is mind blowing.

Her cabin was on 45th floor, I knocked twice indicating it as me and there was an answer instant.

"Hi dear bestie!" I said entering.

"Someone is way too cheerful this morning." She commented closing her files.

"Come on, I have my first day off in two months and I don't know I have a good feeling about today." I said grinning and sat on the couch.

"Okay okay drama queen. Wait a sec, let me wrap just this file." She said and I nodded and took out my phone to check Instagram.

"Let's go. I am done." announced Vanya.

"Let's gooooo." I said jumping up from sofa.

We got into my car and sped off to the Phoenix mall.

"So, Vanya. Would you mind if I introduce you to a sexy and hot man?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"And who would that be?" She asked with same expression.

"Anish Khanna. Come on, he is pegging me to introduce him to you. Plus he thinks you are cute too." I said laughing. Vanya hates when anyone calls her cute.

"A big NO." she said No powerfully. I again started laughing.

"YOU need to accept that miss you are cute." I said poking her cheeks and she swatted my hand away.

"Okayyy, we are here." I said parking the car in the basement and got out.

I was well known model, so I was habitual to all the camera lens till now and Vanya was a pro in avoiding them.

"What do you want to shop for?" She asked facing me.

"Umm...what about some food before that?" I asked sheepishly.

I know I am on a diet, okay strict diet but I haven't eaten anything from yesterday's evening.

"Don't blame me if you bloat." She said pointing at me.

"Excuse me, I never bloat. And I won't blame promise." I said crossing my fingers while lying.

"Where?" She asked.

"McDonald's." I said grinning. She speaks less, but it's alright I can speak enough for both of us.

At least, she speaks with me, but with others, it's always monosyllabic answers.

She brought a big veg cheesy burger and fries for me and same for her too.

We sat down at the table for two and started gossiping, as our school reunion was around the corner.

Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder and I turned back to find a cute girl looking at me.

"Hi there." I said.