~Epilogue#1~

~Advik~

It's my first time proposing someone, but I can already seeing it go down the drain. I am so nervous that I am sweating. This woman is my life, and if I lost her, it will be the same for me ever again.

"Why are you sweating so much?" Nikolai asked.

"What if she didn't like it?" I asked him and Arjun.

"Broo, she literally proposed, no, demanded you to marry her in a hospital room. Do you think she cares about all this superficial gesture?" Arjun asked raising an eyebrow.

"Good point, lawyer sir." Nikolai said and Arjun gave him a mock finger salute.

"Shut up both of you." I said to them and they did.

It was almost time of Amara's arrival, she has gone to talk to her manager about the acting career. Her manager is also her good friend, but still I sent an army of bodyguard with her, because all the things that I have happened, I can't be so sure of anything now.

We heard the door opening and I ushered both the idiots into the room and locked form outside, to avoid any kind of nuisance.

~Amara~

Vanya literally pushed me in and shut the door behind me. Came to see, she has been behaving strangely whole day. I know I have just got out of hospital but I can manage on my own and above all, I have a flock of bodyguards following me, what can go wrong now?

As I turn around to go to living room, I fond all the lights off, and Advik stood there with a very large bouquet of red rosses. Candles around him, a large screen in the background.

We whistled, and the slideshow started playing, my photos, his and mine, and the video which Kashish recorded of us kissing was also in it. I was in tears now, no one has ever done something like this for me.

"Amara, I know we have spent very little time with each other, but there is a saying that love doesn't follow time, it just has it's clock and happens when it is scheduled. I wasn't sure when it happened to me, maybe when you flipped me in the store, or maybe, when you were cleaning my wound, that worry in your eyes no matter how much you tried to hide them, they lingered. I know I did many mistakes in past months, but please give me one more chance, I will never give you any chance to complain about anything." HE said kneeling in front of me, and retrieved a golden box from his pocket.

"Marry me, Miss. Amara Kashyap." He said.

"Oh my god, yes Advik, yes." I said and he put the ring on my finger, I jumped onto him and he held me tightly.

"Has anyone told you that you got way with words?" I asked leveling my face with him.

"Just you my tigress." He said rubbing his nose with mine and in no time, we were kissing. Most passionate kiss we have ever shared, promising and sealing our future together.

Our kiss was broken by loud thudding on the bedroom door. I raised my eyebrow and Advik just shook his head in disbelief. He went and opened the door, and Nikolai and Arjun emerged out.

"We thought you both went away or something after locking us." Arjun said. I flashed him my ring.

"I am not surprised." He said, but was grinning. Vanya too entered after listening to our voices.

"Yayyyyy." She shouted and hugged me, I almost fell.

"Please tell me I am your maid of honor." She said.

"Helloo madam, it will be an Indian wedding, with lots of music and dance and Advik on his horse will come and take me away." I said proudly looking at me soon to be husband.

"No way." She shouted and hugged me once again.

"Tell me she is kidding." Nikolai said, with a shocked face.

"Whatever she wants." Advik answered looking into my eyes, and there I melted again.

"Let's get the preparations going then." Arjun shouted and everyone cheered.

Woohoooo, I know short chapter but I will update two more epilogues, don't worry.😁😁❤️❤️

Till then, you can read my other books maybe, or just relax. See yaaa, byeee and keep smiling.