●Advik●

"What?!" I shouted and stood up.

"Yes, Sir, we tracked her, and it displays Phoenix mall." He replied.

"Maybe she is with her friends." I said.

"That's the problem, sir. Some other lady is wearing her handbag, and GPS is pointing at her." He said.

"Okay, I will be there in five minutes. Don't make a move unless confirmed." I said and cut the call.

"What happened?" Arjun asked.

"Kashish missing. GPS and bag found with some other woman." I replied in short, and we both dashed to parking and to the mall.

"Where?" I asked Peter, who was standing at the entrance of the store. He pointed to a girl who was selecting some clothes and had my sister's bag around her shoulder.

"Well, you can take it slow or..." Arjun's voice trailed off as I made my way to her.

She was being all sweet and innocent, but we argued and guessed what, she flipped my wrist, kneed me down, and pinned me to the ground.

One hell of a kidnapper we have got there. She bent down to me and said, "You mister, should have let me complete my sentence. She is in the dressing room, changing." and got up.

Kashish came laughing from the changing room.

"You little devil, stop laughing and come here, or else there will be bloodshed in a minute or two." she said, pointing to Kashish.

Kashish made her way towards us, still trying not to laugh, and I got up from the floor.

"Kashish, I told you to stay at mansion. Why did you get out?" I asked her angrily.

"All you ever ask me is to stay at mansion all the fucking time." Kashish shouted and tears formed in her eyes. Shit. Double shit. I gestured Peter to empty the store and in two minutes, everyone was out of store except us.

"We are not doing this here." I replied, still very angry.

"I don't care. I am enjoying here with Amara Di and Vanya Di." Kashish replied with equal anger.

She put a hand on her shoulder, and Kashish immediately turned around and hugged her sobbing hard.

"With all respect Mr. Sorrentino, you should not lock her in the house. Come on, she is not even sixteen, let her live a little vicariously, or else she would blame you her whole life that you mister snatched away her freedom of teenage years. These are supposed to be the most beautiful and blissful years of life." I said to Mr. Sorrentino.

"You are no..." I started to speak, but she cut me off. Who is this woman? Does she not me know me, or she doesn't know that she should not cut me off. I am Advik Sorrentino, for God's sake. I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated as hell.

"I am not finished yet. And you Kashish, try to understand sometimes too, okay? He has seen things you haven't and maybe just maybe sometimes it is good to be in the home, you can have alone time and have fun with yourself. He never told you not to, right?" she said, looking at Kashish.

"Okay?" I asked again. She nodded a little.

I think we have some misunderstandings to clear here.

"Who are you to meddle in our business, Miss?" I asked her, my eyes pinning her.

"That would be Miss Kashyap, and I am being a good sister and elder unlike you." She said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"No one asked you." I stated.

"Kashish did when she hugged me. And why don't you solve this matter with your sister, instead of shouting at me?" She asked, rolling her eyes. We both were glaring at each other.

"Arjun Bhaiya, meet Vanya Didi. Vanya Di, Arjun Bhaiya." We heard Kashish introducing them.

"Bhai, if you are done fighting, this is Amara Di and Vanya Di, and Didis, he is my older brother, Advik Sorrentino." She said.

"Not so very pleased to meet you." Amara commented, extending her hand.

"Same here." I replied and shook her hand. I saw Arjun trying really hard not to laugh from the corner of my eye.

I turned toward him and mouthed, "Like, seriously?" and he just shrugged.

"Time to go home, Kashish. Mom might be waiting." I said to her, and instantly, her mood dropped, remembering what it is today. The smile that was there a minute ago just vanished instantly.

"Here goes my mood and my precious day off." Amara muttered to Vanya.

"Sorry Di, because of me, your one day off got ruined. I am really sorry." Kashish said.

"Areey, no, sweetheart. I had fun with you. We both did. Right Vanya?" She said to Kashish.

"Kashish, if you find the latest book of Colleen Hoover, do send me a copy." Vanya said with a smile.

"No, guys, no. No, Colleen Hoover. Vanya, she is in 10th, you really wanna do this. CoHo writes really depressing books sometimes, and what she needs is sunshine. No depressing books, Kashish." Amara said, pointing at Kashish. Who nodded while grinning.

"I will send you Vanya Di." She said and high fived her and ran to Arjun.

"Meet me next time and see what happens." Amara threatened her, but Kashish just giggled.

I left with Arjun and Kashish bickering behind me.

Kashish, me and Arjun were in one car.

"Is it that bad, Kashish? Do I keep you in handcuffs and prison that you ran away like that? Do you know what I went through when I heard you were missing?" I asked her in a sad voice.

"Bhai, it's not like that. You also know that I am in rebellion years now, and sometimes my actions are a lot faster than my mind. I thought of many things that I shouldn't have and ended up wanting some air. I went to the mall without telling you, but I didn't want to run away. I was going to come back, but then I saw Amara Di, I am her huge fan. And she is so sweet in real life, too. I just went to talk, and we ended up having fun. I didn't know that you would get that upset. I promise I won't go anywhere telling you now. " She said in one breath.

"Calm down. But please don't do this again. My heart almost popped out." I said, and she hugged me.

"Kashish, I made a video of your brother getting flipped." Arjun said laughing.

"Nooooo. Show me. " she said, laughing too.

"Guys, seriously?" I asked, getting irritated.

"She is the first woman to flip your ass. Let us enjoy it. I am sharing it with Myra and Daniel, too." He said, grinning.

"And and to lecture him too, Arjun Bhaiya." Kashish spoke, and they both fist bumped.

We entered the mansion and were greeted with Grandma and Grandpa on the couch reading some type of magazine.

"Dadu, you know what happened today?" Kashish ran to him.

"No, but I intrigued, so tell me what happened?" He questioned back, and Kashish started narrating the whole story to him. My grandparents were laughing so hard after listening to the story. Mom came halfway into it but was glad that Kashish finally had fun.

"I haven't heard such nice things after he came back from Italy 7 years ago." Grandpa said laughing.

"Yeah? Is it that nice to you, Nonno?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"You won't believe how I met your Grandma." He said with a proud look.

"Tell us na Grandpa, I haven't heard it yet." Arjun said, and Grandpa started his story for the hundredth time. I have heard it about 50 times already, so I excused myself and went to my room in the mansion.

Nonno - grandpa in Italian

Hey guys! How's it so far? Do let me know because I am hell nervous as it is my first story here. Bbyeeeee, enjoy the fights for now... maybe they will convert into love.😏😏
Enjoy!