CHAPTER 56: THE MOMENT OF INTIMACY

| Warning - Extremely Explicit scene Ahead (+18) |

Anvay 's hand fiddled with the knot of the bathrobe she gulped inaudibly when his finger pulled the strings open, keeping his eye contact with her.

He tried to see any hint of hesitation or regret in those beautiful orbs but it only was shining from curiosity, anticipation and nervousness and there wasn't any protest or agreement to stop.

He slowly lifted the side of the cloth and removed it from her naked body exposing her beautiful glory to him.

She wanted to see him backing away or making any disgusting face, cringing away from her not so fair complexion or perfect skin but that never happened his eyes only gleamed more with desires and they just turned more darker his face turned awed making it look like he was looking at the most beautiful sculpture of the world.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby...a pure goddess" Anvay growled lowly kissing down her neck she shuddered feeling him going down to her sternum bone and placing wet kisses there.

A gasp left her wide opened mouth when he suddenly took her one erected hard nipple inside his warm mouth sucking it like a hungry baby.

"A-Anvay..hm.." she moaned her hand fisted his hair making him groan against her breast. His other hand moved and squeezed her other breast vigorously.

"You like it baby?" Anvay teasingly tugging on her reared nipple making her whine, his thumb flickered her other one. She threw her back and arched her back when he stopped working his mouth on her breast but his hot breath was still tickling her swollen bust.

She whined again indirectly telling him to continue taking her breast in his mouth but he only smirked mischievously "What do you want Babygirl? Say it...use that pretty mouth come 'on!" He mocked his nose slightly brushed against her right nipple while his index finger circled around the other one.

"I-.." She shuttered and nodded at him "Yes baby you what?" He encouraged as well as teased her, Avantika cheeks reddened in shyness "I-l..want y-you to suck my b-breast..." she breathed out not meeting his eyes in embarrassment.

Her hands fisted the bedsheet tightly and mouth gasped for air when he pounced on her breast like a caveman he licked, bite and sucked both of her tits like there is no tomorrow making her moaning mess underneath him.

His dick twitched painfully inside his joggers hearing her whimpering and moaning his name again and again like she was spell bounded by him completely. His lips left her left nipple with a pop sound and went down kissing all over her stomach and finally it stopped where its destination was from the beginning.

His eyes went to her which was already on him the nervous previously on them was long gone now there was only excitement of what's coming next.

He spread her legs wide and got the hold on her thighs firmly he nipped at his own lips gazing at her womanhood making her squirmed from his intense gaze.