CHAPTER 35: HIS BROKEN ANGEL

TRIGGER WARNING: Further written words are intended for adults (+18) and contain sexual situations and Gut-wrenching violence.

As soon Anvay reached his house his eyes widened and shivered ran down his spine when his eyes caught the maids of house laying on the ground in the pool of blood.

Before he could process, we everything a hard strike on his head made his knees wobble as his legs went week he fell on his knees. He felt a sting on his neck as if something was injecting inside him "Tsk not so macho anymore Anvay Singh Rajawat?" He heard a male voice speaking his vision was blurred but still he tried to look through it and he recognized him who he was.

Noah the guy who he had beat for harassing his sister in school. He was smirking when Anvay tried to reach him in his half-conscious state. He chuckled and grabbed his jaw pressing his nails to his skin Anvay groaned and tried to get free "Oh no no not so fast look there your baby sister" he turned his face Anvay eyes caught blur vision of his sister who was held by two people, her mouth was tapped she was wiggling to get free from their grip and reach her brother but all attempts went in vain.

He glared at the people who were holding her and he was able to see who was the one in grey dress, it was his ex-girlfriend. Who had a similar smirk visible on her face.

She removed the tape from Siyara mouth who screamed as soon it was removed "ANVI HELP ME P-PLEASE..!!" she yelled and Naira slapped her with all her strength so that she fell on the ground Anvay struggled to get to her but his body was slowly giving up on all his movements.

Naira smiled and came towards him "Tsk aww baby com 'on your sister is calling you go to her help her from us go" she said caressing his face he spat on her.

She clenched her jaw and slapped him but again went back to the soft side of her " Look what you did you force me to be like this Anvay why you have to break up with me for your sister? What haven't I done to be with you? I needed your money baby and you were almost there to give it all to me I'm enjoying my best life with my brother from the money you spent on me " she said kissing Noah cheek who smirked now when Anvay looked at them closely, he could figure it out they both were siblings he failed to notice that.

"You know I pushed your sister to the world of women Trafficking we got millions for her like really but you know she's back and my baby brother wants to have a taste of her...now" she said he could believe what she just said she was the one? She did all of that with his sister.

He saw red in front of him how can someone stoop so low for money such greedy people are humans? Is God even there or it is just mere stone now?

He cried and twitched painfully trying to move towards her sister. He crawled toward her seeing Noah approaching her and another person let go of his sister.

Siyara was crying and crawling back begging him to let them go but the monster wasn't listening to her. His eyes ranked all over her body, dark, lust filled, hunger, disgusting a pure monster in the body of human he was.

She begged him over and over and he didn't stop her struggle died down Anvay tears fell down he curled himself closing his eyes not able to see the sight anymore.

" P-please let h-her go... please..." he mumbled crying more like a baby their laughter filled the house he felt helpless he felt like killing himself hearing his daughter like sister screams darkness covered his eyesight she was screaming for help he was trying his best to reach her he felt helpless but he wasn't he was made helpless by injecting drugs inside his body.

_

PRESENT TIME

"That day I lost my everything my sister was raped brutally in front of me killed when I was laying in front of her unconscious what kind of brother, I'm Avantika?" He spat poking his chest from his finger tears rolled down his eyes.

She watched him helplessly "I failed again and again to protect her she has always expectations from me she trusted me more than anyone but I always failed her. My foolishness cost me her life. I lost her forever. Next, I know I woke up three days later in hospital, my parents were there but lifeless. Their faces told me I disappointed them again as a son. But how could they blame me even though they did from inside they never showed. Siyara was raped countless times that night and then when they were done with her, they stabbed her stomach with knife killed my B-baby sister... Avantika T-They killed her" he broke down covering his face with his palm she couldn't able to see him like that.

She quickly embraced him cradling him slowly like a small baby. Where he was blaming himself, she was doing too but she blamed herself for Siyara's death.

"I-It was m-my fault... I'm the reason Anvay if I wouldn't have called her if you wouldn't come to help me- " NO no are you stupid Baby it wasn't your fault it will never be Avantika it was wholly my fault I'm a bad son a bad brother and I'm a bad husband as well. If only I wouldn't have let that Naira in my life. Every mistake I did lead my sister toward her death. You gave her another life Avantika you helped her to escape, you sacrificed yourself for all of them without caring about yourself. You truly are an Angel and I'm a B*stard to treat you in such worst way forgive me" he hugged her tightly burying his face in her neck he sniffled.

She rubbed his back " Shh...stop it Anvay till when you'll blame yourself for something which wasn't in your control those greedy monsters are to be blamed who were so disgusting as human that they don't even think twice before playing with people lives. They should be punished, not us who did everything to save our Siyara. She would never want you to be blaming yourself she loves you so much she didn't blame you for the first time when she was thrown there so why would she blame you now when it wasn't your fault" she explained he heard her and nodded rubbing his face on her skin.

 She would never want you to be blaming yourself she loves you so much she didn't blame you for the first time when she was thrown there so why would she blame you now when it wasn't your fault" she explained he heard her and nodded rubbing his fa...