CHAPTER 7: THIS MARRIAGE MEANS NOTHING...

Avantika was completely engrossed in her novel until she heard his voice "Hey sorry to make you wait

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avantika was completely engrossed in her novel until she heard his voice "Hey sorry to make you wait..." turning around she raised her eyebrow in questioning manner staring up and down to the panting man.

"Aarav?" She called his name confused why he's here and not his best friend. "Avantika I'm really sorry about him. He is stuck somewhere he'll be here soon please can you wait a little more please..." Aarav blabbered coming towards the table with a panicked face.

Avantika clenched her jaw this man is testing her patience." Please Avantika he's not picking up my call let's wait I'm sure he will be here " he said with an apologetic face trying to call his friend.

She sighed " Fine let's wait" she didn't have another choice anyway if she returned home and her father found out that she didn't have any talk with Anvay Rajawat he will create so much drama and even don't want that to happen with that they started to have a casual conversation but Aarav was still trying to reach Anvay.

"Here he picked up " after a few minutes he chirped and soon he put the phone on speaker he gasped hearing loud moans of his best friend along with a female one. "What the fuck Aarav why are you disturbing me...oh Fuck" he groaned as you both heard skin slapping noise, Aarav without wasting a second cut the call-in embarrassment.

Avantika sighed leaning on her seat staring at the space with a blank face, after a long silence in awkwardness Aarav decided to break it " Uhm... I'm sorry- "Stop saying those fucking sorry what will I even do with them? Just tell me how many apologies you have to make for your best friend. He's been wasting my time. I don't care what he does that's not even my concern will never be but what's annoying is him wasting my time. He said he doesn't like people who are late and here I have been waiting for him for hours now. Aarav sees this marriage means nothing to me as well I won't be playing any wife role and I don't expect him either to play husband one. We are strangers. I want to keep it that way only but him again and again wasting my time is something I won't take easy" Avantika snapped her cold voice and sent chills to Aarav he just hung his head down cursing his best friend under his breath.

"I'm sorry Avantika "he mumbled she sighed feeling bad for snapping at him what's his fault anyway "You don't have to but your best friend should tell him I won't be picking his any calls or replying to any message from now onwards. If he can't respect other times, he shouldn't expect others to respect his as well. This marriage is a deal for me as well and I want to keep it that way only. I don't care what he is doing but the only thing I want is him not bothering me" she said and got up picking her bag. Aarav looked at with shocked face she was not even affecting by the fact that her soon to be husband was fucking someone right now all she was bothered about that he wasted her time. Then he realized she doesn't come under women who'll stay submissive and endure everything that her husband does.

Just the way this marriage was a deal she wanted to keep it that way only...just a deal nothing more. He was somewhat glad that she wasn't like those emotional fool wives who started crying finding her arranged marriage husband treating her like shit but still continued stuck with him because she fell for him.

The Forced Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें