CHAPTER 22: THE ATTRACTION

The night was leisurely turning cold and dark they both entered the room exhausted" God I'm so tired " Avantika cried out landing on her stomach straight on bed. Anvay rolled his eyes all this girl did was sleeping yet she's tired.

"Take the couch man I'm taking bed" she said Anvay gave her a desbelif look she just shrugged smiling sleepishly. "You gotta be kidding me? Aren't you?" He asked pointing his finger at her she shook her head Innocently. "Why would I? Take the couch it's as simple as that" she said. "Like hell I'll take the couch if you want you are most welcome Avantika but don't you even think I'm taking that small couch. I'll easy fit on it." He stated with a tight lip smile when she stared at the small couch and at him again and again.

In a blink she spread herself all over the bed like a spider " Fuck off it's my territory you beast" Avantika threatened he just smirked and walked toward her she gulped what are his intentions she thought "H-Hey W- what are y-you doing stay right there.." her shuttering only have him more confidence.

He climbed up the bed with naughty smirk playing on his face "Why little nugget what are you afraid of? Hmm?" He whispered Avantika face turned stoic in a second "Anvay that's Enough don't you dare to go there you told me you won't make me feel uncomfortable and right now you're doing exactly that " her voice icy.

Anvay felt his heart dropped to his stomach he instantly regretted what he was doing he was just teasing her he didn't knew he'll make her uncomfortable." I'm sorry" he whispered and moved away" I'll take the couch you sleep at the bed " he mumbled now it's Avantika turned to feel guilty when he climbed down and about to take some pillow she stopped him "No we can share bed it's long Enough for three persons" she stated that came out mindlessly from her mouth but suprisingly she didn't regret it.

The couch was really small and there is no way he would fit in there and now she can't let him sleep on floor. "That's okay Avantika I'm sorry for earlier I'll sleep on couch that's not a problem " he waved her off but she was stubborn." No I just stated what I felt Anvay it doesn't mean we have to be awkward and distant toward eachother. I don't have any expectations from you after all it's a short live relationship on Contract once we're done we're done for good. But that doesn't mean we will shut down towards each other " she said grabbing his wrist.

He sighed she was right it's not like he can correct what he wronged in his past so at the end he has to let it go." Fine are you sure you are not uncomfortable?" He again asked for assurance. She gave him a small smile nodding her head" I'm not worried until you pull up any stunt and I'm sure you'll not so everything is perfect" she said.

He nodded and about to lay down on his side when she squealed and stopped him as if she suddenly remembered something important. He looked at her curiously while she took all the pillows and began making border between both of them. Ofcourse how can he not think about this part.. Anvay finally laid down on his eyes both of them were facing the ceiling silently drowning into their own thoughts in that comfortable smile no one spoke until Avantika chuckled.

Anvay's face snapped toward her amusement written all over his face "Care to share the reason of laugh? What so funny?" He asked, she turned around to face him "You know I was thinking this all would be like cliché stories where man and wife went to their honeymoon but husband suddenly popped the bomb of his girlfriend coming with them too. So I was thinking why haven't you brought any chick with you here?" She asked, he stared at her blankly she had this very small on her face which was hiding so much behind it that he failed to see.

The thing that she had what image of his in her head pained him but then who was the reason? He himself. To say she was taking everything so easily and maturely he find himself opening his mouth to say everything " Avantika I- the Knock on their door interrupted Anvay in the mid way he groaned slightly but climbed off the bed anyway. "Maybe it's the dinner I ordered " he mumbled to her while opening the door.