CHAPTER 38: ANOTHER CHANCE...

Avantika clicked her tongue in annoyance like for the millionth time now Anvay who was busy texting one of his employees observed his wife who has sullen face on

Avantika clicked her tongue in annoyance like for the millionth time now Anvay who was busy texting one of his employees observed his wife who has sullen face on. He sighed he knew she don't want to go to that party held by his parents for his company success because her younger sister will be there as well her ex-boyfriend.

It's already been two days since the phone call and she has been grumpy as well anxious that's all he could notify about. Keeping the phone Inside his pant pocket he made his way toward her. He taken in her beauty through the mirror, she looked bewitching in that beautiful Saree. He felt like he could worship the land she had walked on.

She looks like a queen...his queen, a pinch of insecurity and lot of jealousy filled his soul thinking other men will drool over what's his, there is no wonder is she beautiful inside out any men could attract to her in just one meet but of course he was the fool who take so much time.

Standing behind her he waited for her to notice his presence but she was too busy applying lotion on her arms.

He slowly sneaked his arms around her starting her in the process "Anvay fuck!! Don't do this" she scowled clutching her chest. "Why do you always have to scare me like that" she whined and hit his arm slightly. He just grinned and took her hands in his holding them over her stomach she gazed at him through mirror rasing a question eyebrow.

"Just relax okay you don't need to worry when you have your husband by your side, I'll do anything in my power to protect you and keep you safe Baby. Stop wasting your time thinking about scenarios when those are not going to take place in reality." He said kissing her side of the neck she looked down still not sure about going there.

She was afraid to face her past and people who treated her like trash humiliated her in every way but she wouldn't be lying about the fact that she was relieved, Anvay is with her.

"Trust me little one I'll make everything okay for you hm.." she blushed hearing his endearment for her which keeps on adding, and the way he was rubbing her stomach like she is some little child. It was the very first time someone treated her like a baby bearing all the tantrums she threw.

She can't hide it but she'll fall for him more and more, which is not good in her eyes. "I trust you Anvay..." She mumbled avoiding his intense gaze at her he growled looking at how her cheeks burnt into shade of crimson red.

In a blink she was turned around and pressed to the mirror she looked at him wide eyes "Fuck Baby you make me go crazy stop doing things to me it's hard to control myself around you " he mumbled and before she could analyze his words, he again placed his lips and began kissing her.

She sighed this man is a complete caveman, but not like she is complaining as if she doesn't like his surprise kisses but it always ends up leaving her breathless. His one hand caressed her thigh through the fabric of her saree and finally lifted it a little, wrapping her one thigh around his torso.

She didn't protest being too lost in the kiss. "Uhm... Anvay we're getting late" she mumbled lazily, squirming the way his fingers smoothly stroking her exposed thigh. He groans and pulls away, still his breath fanning on her lips. He licked her lower lip making her take it between her teeth to control her moan.

He smirked at her attribute she always plays too hard to get not like he don't like it but that made him always smile about the fact he has to try harder to win her as a man. Gently freeing her lip between her teeth, he himself bit it earing a small yelp from her. She glared at him and shoved him away, making him laugh.

"Fuck you Mr. Rajawat seriously go to hell" she huffed continuing wearing her jewelries which obviously don't like but her mother-in-law sent it for her having a wish to see her in those. He again held her by her waist but she tried to push him, his grip only tightened not to hurt her though.

"That's enough, Anvay, let me go we're getting late" she suddenly snapped he hesitantly let go of her the teasing enthusiastic environment evaporate in a second. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled and moved away.

Avantika didn't mean to snapped at him like that but the thing is the more is tried to take another step toward him, him thrusting himself in another woman in his office that image always showed up. What's the guarantee that he won't cheat or maybe he's still cheating? She's not a play toy with whom he can have his way and throw away when done that's what he does with women right?

_

Avantika was finally done with her hair and makeup she walked into living room where Anvay was still talking to someone in his phone. She walked into the kitchen, taking a water bottle from the fridge began gulping it down. From the corner her eyes he watched Anvay stepping inside the kitchen too she assumed he was done with his phone calls.

When she done drinking water she turned around he was looking at her intensly. "What?" She asked frowning confused he shook his head sighing "Come with me" he said and without hearing her protest dragged her to the living room making her sit on the couch.

"Sit here don't move I'm coming back in a second" he left hurriedly to their room and soon came back with a black velvet box. She kept staring at him confused as he kneeled down in front of her Avantika gasped when he took her foot on his hand gently.

" Anvay what are you doing don't touch my foot" she scowled trying to move his hands away from her leg but he just shook his head "Sh...just keep quiet Wife, I have a beautiful gift for you" he mumbled looking deep in her eyes. She watched as he opened the box her eyes shined slightly looking at what's inside it.

There were heels in the box they were beautiful she thought when he began taking them out she realised what was he up to. "No way Anvay..." she mumbled he just flashed her an assuring smile. "I saw it yesterday in open of the showroom and felt like I should brought this for you so please don't deny" he said making her wearing those heels.

"But Anvay it's too expensive you shouldn't have " she muttered" Agree it is expensive but not more than you and I wanted to give you this as a gift see it look beautiful on you" he said showing her. She smiled at him and leaned his face and kissed her knee through the fabric of her saree and then held her waist still kneeling on his knees.

"Avantika I might be a bad person for entire world but I'm trying to be a better man for you. I know it's hard to accept me with all my flaws but..I request you think about this relationship think about us at least once" he said looking down " I will be waiting outside" saying that he got up and left leaving her alone to fight back her inner turmoil.

I request you think about this relationship think about us at least once" he said looking down " I will be waiting outside" saying that he got up and left leaving her alone to fight back her inner turmoil