CHAPTER 41: HIS UNTOLD TRUTH

Anvay maneuvered the car and roared it as fast as he could, to catch Avantika's car but the way she was driving it he really wanted to spank her, taking her over his knees.

He didn't even realize instead of keeping the car keys to himself when they entered, he gave it Avantika so that she could keep it in her clutch now he's regretting it.

Thank God Aarav went back with his parents and Anvay took his car as Aarav was little drunk so Mr. Rajawat didn't want to leave the lad by himself.

Anvay punched the steering wheel furiously, this woman knows how to test his patience no matter how hard he tries to pull her closer, break her walls she always pushed him away after taking another step.

Did she even realize how she succeeded in trapping him? Trapping him in the dangerous yet beautiful feeling called love? He beat his thoughts so many times that it has to be her? What she has which other women don't but at the end there's so much she has in herself.

He was whipped just the way Aarav called him he is whipped for his little wife in this short span of time she has become his heart, his life. But he wondered if she feels the same or not.

Quickly parking the car, he hurriedly ran as she took the lift, so he decided to take the stairs. He heard the apartment door slam when he stepped inside, she was about to go toward their room.

He grabbed her wrist temper raising inside him second by second. "What the hell is wrong with you Avantika! Have you gone insane running the car like that on a slippery road what if something happened to you!" He roared animalistically her back hit his chest and it was heaving crazily his heart was pounding inside with all the worry and the way he ran the car to reach here.

She kept wiggling trying to get free which irked him more "WILL YOU STOP RUNNING AWAY FOR ONCE AVANTIKA !!" he yelled she went silent her wiggling stopped but in a second loud sobs echoed inside the apartment. His eyes softened what the fuck is wrong with him! He slapped himself mentally, cursing.

"Please stop crying baby tell me why are you running away from me did I do something wrong?" He cooed at her like she was a small child. His grip loose around her that was her cue and she pushed him away from her maintaining a possible distance between them a hurtful expression clouded his face which he tried not to show but failed.

"YOU'RE BAD ANVAY RAJAWAT YOU'RE REALLY REALLY BAD" she pointed her finger at him he looked at her confused and with sad heart.

"Why would you do something like that for once didn't you think she is a woman? Revealing that sex tape in front of public when she is pregnant what did you think you were doing!! Anvay " she shouted choking badly at her words.

Slowly but eventually her words drawled into him and it him like truck what the fuck he was doing really... He was so blinded by his hatred toward the people who hurt his love that he didn't really care about think aftermath or the impact his actions will leave.

That cunning woman do deserve punishment but not like this...but she did the same thing with his wife he tried to reasoned his conscience who was scolding him.

"What did you even think if you're even doing this for me did you cared to ask me? How can you Anvay! Why did you have to interfere in my life? You donated in Ngo I didn't say anything because you said they are your family I'm okay with it but now you have crossed the line What if I wasn't there? People would have humiliated her the way they did me. I agree she did wrong but this what you did was inhumanely. I do not want anyone to go through the things I went through, it's traumatizing and disturbing, one can never forget these types of things Anvay. Her cheating on her husband was their issue, her fucking other male was their issue and them back stabbing me was mine which I accepted and moved on with I do not have any grudges to hold against them neither for my parents. Who are you to interfere in my matters-

"YOUR HUSBAND DAMNIT I'M YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND WE ARE MARRIED WE TOOK VOWS TO EACHOTHER! THEM HURTING YOU AFFECTS ME BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE MY WIFE IN PAIN-"

"STUP UP JUST STUP WHAT HUSBAND HUH? THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HIS WIFE ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE? THE ONE WHO HAD ALREADY BROKE EVERY PROMISES? DO YOU TAKE ME AS A FOOL? WHEN YOU WANT'S ME YOU'LL PLAY THIS PERFECT HUSBAND ROLE WHEN NOT YOU'LL GO AROUND BRING BIMBOOS WHO'LL LEAVE NO CHANCE TO RUB IT ON MY FACE THAT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR WIFE! INDEED, YOU'RE MY HUSBAND BUT JUST ON PAPERS WE'RE IN A CONTACT WHICH WILL END UP ALONG WITH OUR MARRIAGE IN JUST FEW MONTHS THAT'S ALL!!" She shouted on top of her lungs while Anvay was clenching his jaw so tightly that it might have broken down, his eyes watered her words were harsh very harsh Of course what he even though she loves him? Really here it doesn't even seem like she likes him.

"Avantika listen to me-"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry...i don't know I'm sorry I shouldn't have said those words..." With that she ran inside their shared bedroom and slammed the door in his face before he could stop her.

"Avantika baby open the door let's talk have to tell you something" he banged on the door hearing her sobs "No Anvay leave me alone please I'm so so sorry..." she cried out he kept knocking the door but realizing she need some time to calm down he left to the guest room where, there none of her crying can reach his ears and squeeze his heart with each passing second.

_

It was late at midnight when Anvay unlocked their shared bedroom with the spare key he didn't comprehend when he fell asleep from exhaustion while thinking about everything. He tiptoed inside making sure not to wake her up he carefully kneeled down at the side of the bed from where he could get a better view of her face.

Moonlight was the only source of light shimmering inside the dark bedroom through the large glass window.

While she laid there snoring softly looking like a sleeping beauty, he swept her long black tresses down her face.

Leaning down to kiss her nose which was red because of whole crying her lips were parted well now that was tempting but ignored that.

Taking a pause, he just admired her sighing he took her hand even though not when she was awake but at least he could tell her when she was asleep.

But the elephant in the room he's trying to avoid...Will she even believe him if he
tells her he never cheated in real?

Will she even believe him if hetells her he never cheated in real?