[1] Exams cancelled

It was just another day in the University of California. Exams, exams and exams. As a Chinese American, I was no stranger to overbearing academic workload. But even the Asian side of me can't take this anymore.

"Fk this exam!" I said, slamming the table, which accidently caused my snow Miku 2017 figure to fall to the ground.

"Woops." I quickly got off the chair and carefully placed my figure back in its place.

Man...I wish this exam is cancelled...

"Yo, Chang!" My roommate James, tall white guy, 6"2, plays on the school basketball team, came over and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You coming to the party at Uptown tonight?" James said with a chill voice.

"Nah. I got an exam coming up in 2 hours." I said.

"Yo, fk the exam, come and party with us man."

"Nah, I can't afford to fail the exam. My parents are gonna go all Chinese Kung-Fu on my ass."

"Alright, your loss then." James waved before leaving the room.

After studying for another hour, I walked over to the sink to wash my face. Then I looked at my reflection for a good minute.

6ft, short spiky black hair, determined brown eyes, 23, tall lean build, white shirt, blue jeans and no girl friend.

My excuse for not having a girl friend is because, I didn't quite hit puberty in highschool, as we all know Asian don't hit puberty until 30.

I got hastily dress and slung on my backpack and began to make my way towards the classroom. Outside was a bunch of nervous student who had larger black eyes then pandas.

Just several minutes before class was about to start ag group of heavily armed soldiers began pouring into the campus, their faces concealed behind gas masks. They moved with swift purpose, sweeping through the buildings, halls, and outdoor spaces.

In no time, the campus was swarming with them, their dark uniforms contrasting sharply against the serene background of our sunny California university. The cheerful buzz of the campus was replaced by a tense silence, broken only by the occasional shouted command.

"Attention students!" A gruff voice rang out, amplified by a loudspeaker. "The campus is now on lockdown. Return to your dormitories immediately and stay there until further notice. This is not a drill."

A murmur of confusion spread through the gathered students.

Lockdown?

Dafuq?

Q: What would you do in this situation?