54. Not So Bad End (Finale)

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly looking around himself. The last thing he remember was falling on the cold hard floor. He groaned the drug was still somewhat in his system. He felt underneath him wasn't anything hard. Instead it was soft and feathery. He opened his eyes fully to find himself on bed.

He shot up immediately as the wave of dizziness hit his head. He held on to the door balancing his body coming out of the room. The smell of food hit his nostrils. As he saw Jk preparing the table.

"I guess someone had a good power nap."

Taehyung looked around it was some kind of small house. A decently designed one. "Where are we?" Taehyung panicked thinking if they were already on island as he could hear the ocean far away.

"We aren't having that talk pretty....Let's eat something."

"I need answers first." Taehyung was determined.

"What answers babe?" Jk said calmly as if everything was fine.

"Bring Jungkook back we can still be together.... Three of us...." Taehyung said.

"Why would I share you when I can have you alone." Jk smirked, "That man is self centered, he will never agree to share you with me. You know it. So, please let him be where he is. He deserve that. Don't you remember how he made you cry all those times."

"It was different.... And I'll ask him. He would've no objection on us three."

"Do you think I don't know him? I am him.... His consciousness is alive inside me. Screaming at me everytime I come near you. Every time I touch you..... He won't let him here, let alone share you."

"He has the right to eliminate you.... As he created you...." Taehyung said calmly.

"Don't you think being scientists they think highly of themselves. Like they are Gods. They can create things like us and then treat us like trash....."

"When the creations fail to fulfil their purpose and start creating chaos, creator has every right to destroy them." Taehyung said.

"I am fulfilling my purpose."

"And what is that exactly?" Taehyung knew what he had to do now. It might lash back but he had to try. He had to risk it all for Jungkook.

"To make you happy and to love you." Jk said calming.

"Think again Jk.... Is that what your system says?" Taehyung said.

Jk looked at him with confused expression, "I know I have to love you and make you happy. I know this from the moment I saw you. I know it you were one for me... I know you...." Jk huffed.

"No.... It's not you.... It's Jungkook.... These feeling and thoughts are of Jungkook and you just chose to act upon them. This isn't your purpose.... It was Jungkook's purpose...." Taehyung said.

"You are wrong... It... It was my purpose...."

"No... Your purpose was to serve mankind.... And you failed it..." Taehyung pushed more buttons with his luck.

"No, my purpose was to make you happy... You are happy....yes..yes my Taehyung is happy."

"No, I am not... You hurt me. I was a human. You failed to serve a human instead you hurt me. Jungkook was a human you also hurt him. You failed him terribly. You failed your purpose." Taehyung kept advance and Jk started taking steps back his body being vibrating.

This was his vulnerable point, so Taehyung pushed more hoping it to work,"You are wrong... I loved you you are human. I made you happy. I didn't fail my purpose I served you." Jk was now shaking more.