10. Feeling of Lonliness

"Jimin is there a possibility that someone might have broke into our house," Taehyung questioned taking a bite of his breakfast.

"I guess our apartment is quite secure. Isn't it Zico?" Jimin said.

"Yes, it is there is no chance," Zico said.

"Then it was a dream," Taehyung mumbled.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. I saw a dream, it felt so real."

"Sometimes it happens. It's okay."

---------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was sitting in the lab in front of his screen. Going through the research that Dr. Jeon assigned him early morning and demanded a report by evening. He was so flustered with his dream last night, actually he wasn't yet sure that it was a dream. He knew that JK can not leave the lab. His mind told him that it was a dream but his heart was in debate for it to be real.

He took several glances at JK but didn't start a conversation with him. He was also embarrassed that he asked JK to kiss him in the morning in the mail last night.

Oh God, how I landed up in this mess. He must be thinking that I am a hormonal human being. This is so embarrassing. He is staring at me..... Why...... Taehyung shut his eyes and turned back to his work.

JK:

Are you embarrassed, for what you said last night?

Well great... At least now I can clear it through the mail and save myself from face-to-face awkwardness. He thought.

Taehyung:

I am sorry. I was drunk. I didn't mean it.

Jk:

Why are you sorry? It's okay.

Taehyung:

Thank you :)

JK:

For what I haven't even granted your wish yet.

Taehyung was blushing reading the mail he looked in JK's direction, only to find him smirking slyly. Before Taehyung could reply, Dr. Jeon entered in the direction of their workstations in a hurry. Everyone snapped their heads in the direction of Jungkook, figuring out their theories that what he was about to say.

"Director is visiting the lab. You all know what to do. JK move to the storage and do not come out until I say so."

Then his eyes fell on Taehyung, who had no idea what was going on and Jungkook had no time to explain it. "Taehyung you can go on a walk if you want or have a break, don't come back until I tell you to."

Taehyung nodded and left his station. He was about to reach the lab's main door when his phone beeped.

Jk:

Come to the storage room.

Taehyung smiled, he could feel the butterflies in his stomach even though nothing happened yet.

"Hey, what was this all about?" Taehyung questioned as soon as JK clicked the door lock behind them.

"Dr.Jeon hasn't told anyone yet that I am working already, only people working in this lab know about me. The director is pushy, Dr. Jeon don't want the news to let out unless he is sure about me or others' intention with me."

"What about Myon? Isn't the lab's system and security centralized with the building's?"

"It does, there are cameras everywhere in this lab the footage that Dr. Jeon supervises is the real one, and the footage that security of this building sees is altered by me. So, no one knows." JK winked.