14. He is God, Not Robot

"No way that he is a robot......" Jimin blurted out as soon as Taehyung sat in the car.

"He is...." Taehyung laughed.

"He is God for fucks sake not a robot. I mean he is so perfect. More perfect than Dr. Jeon." Jimin said eyes focused on the road.

"I know right..... Now, how do you expect me not to fall for him? He is better than Jeon. He is so considerate and loving towards me Jimin."

"Not your fault my friend. I get it you fall for the person that shows care for you but Tae...." Jimin bit his lower lip not certain about what he was about to say next.

"What?"

"At the end of the day, he is a robot. Will he stay with you? What if he's sent away to fulfill its purpose or something....?"

"That's what holds me back..... I am scared what if he left and I am alone again... Indeed, he can't stay with me. Sooner or later he has to leave. But you know the other day he ensured me that if I want him then he will do everything to be by my side."

"Do you believe him?" Jimin sounded concerned.

"My heart tells me to believe him. He is more head over heels for me than I am for him."

"Then leave it on time. I hope he will find a way to make it work."

"Yeah, I guess so......... Dr. Kim is nice. He appreciates you a lot."

"Yeah tell me about it he would even appreciate me if I breathed. This makes my heart go crazy more for him."

I wish Dr. Jeon would appreciate me too. Hey, did you talk to Dr. Seokjin?"

"I did... In the meeting room, I thought he'll gonna give me a tough time but not afterward he seems nice."

"Yeah... His first impression is not good but he is really good under his shell. I don't know why he is like this."

"Dr. Jeon must know about it, why don't you ask him?"

Taehyung scoffed, "As if he would tell me... He can't even give a compliment due to his stubbornness. He is......... I don't have words to describe his behavior."

"Says the one who had a crush on him for years."

"Reality can be a dream breaker up close Jimin."

"Yeah, no worries you got yourself a twin better than him."

"Yeah, you are right." Taehyung looked somewhere far away in his vision not sounding so sure.

"Let's go for dinner outside," Jimin suggested.

"Sure and drinks afterwards?" Taehyung completely forgot that he and JK decide earlier to meet tonight.

"On it," Jimin said back before moving in a different direction. "

--------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung looked at his watch and groaned. His head was hurting like a bitch. Given that he is a light drinker he went overboard today. He looked around to see Jimin. But he was nowhere to be seen. The night was still young and people were dancing like maniacs. After searching for Jimin he gave up. He made his way out of the bar stumbling a bit.

He took out his phone to order a cab to go home but his phone also betrayed him. He started walking slowly in the direction of his home. His head was not helping him at all. The streets were almost empty a few cars passing. He heard the crushing of leaves behind him followed by a shadow. He stopped and turned around there was no one.