40. Cracking The Code

"Why didn't you come to dinner last night? And also you weren't home past midnight..... I called you and your mobile was switched off." Taehyung inquired as soon as he saw Jimin walking into the kitchen.

"I was at club and I met Jackson there by chance. I lost the track of time catching up with him and my phone was dead sorry." Jimin lied sitting on the stool by kitchen island.

"Look at me.... You eyes are swollen." Taehyung held his chin.

"Probably due to alcohol." Jimin chuckled.

"Jackson your senior who went to China last year? What's he doing here? Is he back?" Taehyung inquired.

"He was on vacation... I don't know much." Jimin lied again.

"You spend like 4-5 hours with him and you don't know much?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Tae I was drunk.... I don't remember much details."

"Hmm..... Okay..... Did you go to orchid arena? Did you see that man again? Is he bothering you still?"

"No Tae I didn't go there. He is not bothering me." Jimin said.

"You know you can talk to me always. I am here Jimin." Taehyung said squeezing his friend's hand.

"I know..... What's with emergency dinner at Seokjin's place?" Jimin questioned and Taehyung told him everything that happened during the weekend.

"I am happy for you Tae.... You had a hot weekend." he winked. "Maybe Namjoon is right... Maybe he did this because of you...... I guess Seokjin's idea is good one. You should live there and see what's all this is about."

"This is a big step Jimin to live at his place......... And I am living with you from like eight years, I don't know if I could adjust."

"I know Tae it would be difficult for me too...Living here alone..... Maybe you can come here twice or thrice a week until you adjust there." Jimin suggested.

"I just want to see what's going on with Jungkook." Taehyung spoke.

"Ask for my or Namjoon's help whenever you need okay?" Jimin spoke.

Taehyung chuckled, "It's not like I am going to live with some psychopath. It's just Jungkook."

"Yeah I know..... I love you okay... I want you to be safe and happy?"

"I love you too Jiminie." Taehyung hugged his best friend.

-----------------------------------------------

It was the next weekend when Taehyung packed few of his things and drove to Jungkook's house. He was really nervous to see how this goes but he was also excited for the first time in life he was gonna try a live-in relationship.

"You are here." Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung with a suitcase.

"Yeah sorry for not informing you... I wanted to give you a surprise...." Taehyung smiled pecking his cheek. Taehyung did notice a SUV van parked in Jungkook's porch but he didn't question it.

"I am glad that you are here." Jungkook hugged him tightly. "Why don't you go upstairs and unpack your things. I have some company. I'll come back to you. Okay?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung nodded.

When he went to Jungkook's bedroom his ears were focused to catch on any kind of sounds of someone speaking or something. But he couldn't here anything it was silence as if he was alone in the house.

He says he has company but I don't hear anyone. He thought to himself and remember what Jimin and Namjoon told him before leaving.

*flashback starts*