41. Dreams Have Meaning

"Taehyung I need you..... I am scared." A voice called on him.

"Jungkook....? Where are you?" Taehyung shouted.

"I can't see you Taehyung... Save me." voice echoed.

"I am here. Right here. Come to me." Taehyung screamed again. Tears rolling down, he was scared of the darkness and he couldn't see other.

"Please........."

"I can't see you Jungkookkkkkkk."

Taehyung woke up scared and sweating. After a few seconds when he took in the surroundings he was in bedroom alone. He caressed the surface besides him to see Jungkook but it was empty checked time it was 2:23 in the morning.

So he ran outside to find Jungkook who came out of the kitchen hearing Taehyung's footsteps.

"Oh God Jungkook you are here." he hugged him tightly.

"What happened Taehyung.... I just came here to drink water." Jungkook said caressing his hair.

"I had nightmare Jungkook.... You were calling for me. You were in trouble. In darkness..." Taehyung looked at him.

"Baby I am here see....." Taehyung touched his face to make sure.

"You will not do anything rash right? To risk yourself right?" Taehyung spoke.

"What? What do you mean? I am here safe and sound in your arms." Jungkook patted his back.

"Okay." Taehyung hugged him again.

"Let me take you to bed... Hmmm?"

When they went back to room, Taehyung's eyes fell on the full water bottle on Jungkook's side table. He didn't say anything but stared at Jungkook for a while. "Do you need anything baby?" Jungkook spoke.

"No... Um... Thank you." Taehyung said closing his eyes to shut of his thoughts.

---------------------------------------------

Weekend passed by with both of them enjoying each other's company, bringing time to Sunday afternoon.

"Taehyung I need to go to lab for something important." Jungkook informed to Taehyung who was lying in his lap.

"Oh okay.... When you'll be back?" Taehyung questioned tearing his eyes away from LED screen to Jungkook's face. "I might be late. You can have dinner and head to bed early? Don't forget to take vitamin water. It'll help you with sleep." Jungkook instructed.

"Okay..... I'll miss you." Taehyung said. Jungkook leaned in and pecked his lips "Me too. When I come back I'll cuddle you." Taehyung nodded at him sweetly.

Taehyung was really happy and he wanted it to stay like that. He prayed daily that Jungkook wouldn't be doing anything illegal and it was just all in his head.

It was the perfect time for him to check around the house with Jungkook being gone. As soon as Jungkook left Taehyung texted Jimin who called him back right away.

"Hey you said me no calling only texting." Taehyung reminded him.

"Yes.... Because I hacked overall system you dumb." Jimin said.

"Oh.... I was about to look around the house Jungkook's not home." Taehyung told.

"Yeah I saw him leaving. Are you okay? Is he normal with you?"

"He acts weird sometimes but not with me... Just with few things.... I don’t know....." Taehyung said. "I am having these dreams where he asking me for help and I can't see him." Taehyung sighs.