15. It Was a Mistake

Jungkook groaned opening his eyes to the sound of his alarm. He lazily pushed the button on his bed to make it stop as he does daily. But today it was different and he knew why. When he felt a weight on the left part of his body. The sound made the other one squirm in sleep as he moved closer to Jungkook, squeezing his arm around Jungkook's torso.

The weight was none other than Taehyung. The elder glanced at him only the top of his head was visible to Jungkook as his face was buried in the other's shoulder. Jungkook inhaled the scent of his hair which was as fresh as last night. A smile played on his lips as he remembered events from last night coming to his mind loud and clear as day.

He wanted it to happen but not this soon and not like this. He wanted to know the younger first. He wanted to take him on a date so the other would see the soft side of him. But his plans went down the drain last night when Taehyung left him no choice but to make love to him. Yes, he made love. For him Taehyung was never a one-night stand, he simply can not be.

"Prove it. Make me feel what you said."

"Fuck it and fuck you Taehyung," Jungkook said goodbye to his sanity and invaded another's mouth as his long-lost possession. The younger snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him towards himself. Both of them seem hungry for each other. Taehyung placed one of his hands on Jungkook's crotch palming him, earning a groan from the other like a hungry lion ready to devour his prey.

Jungkook pulled back, laying Taehyung on the bed, the other looked at him with hazy eyes, as if he was ready to give himself to Jungkook. He was brought back to the moment when Taehyung caressed his knee between Jungkook's legs.

"Not so soon...." Jungkook trailed wet open mouth kisses along Taehyung's jaw, all the way to his collarbones, while his hands unbuttoned the other's shirt leaving him topless.

"Ahhh... Please hurry up, I am burning." Taehyung moaned. He was too high to think straight.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me to oblivion....." Taehyung said with his eyes closed taking in all the feelings Jungkook's hands were giving him. When Jungkook was satisfied marking his bare chest, he dipped his tongue into the other's navel earning a loud moan from him. He sucked and slurped as his hands relieved Taehyung from his pants. Now younger was under him disheveled.

"Should I go on?" Jungkook drew ghosted figures on Taehyung's sharply defined pelvic bone.

"Fuck yes." he moaned and Jungkook tore off the last barrier between him and the other. As soon the other was naked in front of him, plainly on his mercy, he couldn't hold back his inner urges as he lowered his head and sucked on the side right above his pelvic curve. Soon his lips were replaced by his teeth as he played with soft flesh between them, sliding his hands up and down on Taehyung's thighs.

Taehyung could hold but open his legs wide as now his dick was aching to be touched by the other. Jungkook sensed it as he curled his fingers around his dick pump it teasingly. Taehyung threw his head back practically burying it in the pillow. Soon the warmth of his hand was replaced by Jungkook's mouth as he bobbed his head up and down to relieve other.

"Aghhhhh please faster...." Taehyung moaned clutching the sheets but Jungkook teased him slowing his pace and inserting his finger in. Taehyung almost choked on his moans given the feelings he was experiencing in his gut.

Soon one became two and then three but the pace of his mouth was denying Taehyung the pleasure he needed and his body was frustrated by this treatment... "Let me come, please..... You are not helping...." Taehyung begged shamelessly.