9. Jealousy and Need

"What you kissed JK? JK the robot?" Jimin almost jumped out of the couch.

"Yes... Dr. Jeon humiliated me and....."

"I am not interested in your humiliation by Dr.Jeon... Tell me about the kiss." Jimin took a mouthful bite of his pizza.

"I was crying and sad. We were in the storage room. He calmed me. It was really good when he hugged me. So we were standing like real close and I saw in his eyes that he wanted to kiss me. He was like fighting the urge inside him. Then I thought why not? He is good, you know like it's only been two weeks and we have come close. He is out of context sometimes or sometimes he asks weird questions with a straight face but he is considerate, more than that heartless of a human Dr. Jeon."

"That bitch did you dirty huh? But I don't get it why though? When all your seniors liked your idea even JK. You told me that he said he and Dr. Jeon are alike then how come he didn't like it."

"I don't know Jimin what's his problem? At times he is soft and sometimes he is so intimidating as if he would kill me right then and there."

"Just ignore him and be happy with JK."

"How can I ignore him? I have to work with him from tomorrow. I don't know what he would do with me."

"Don't take any bullshit from him okay?"

"I will try to be best."

"So....?"

"So what?" Taehyung didn't understand.

"Does he have a dick?" Jimin wriggled his eyebrows.

"We just kissed for God's sake Jimin how would I know?"

"Didn't you feel something? You can feel it through a kiss too... You know when......"

"No... We were at a distance from... Um...down there."

"You are no fun. Find it next time." Jimin punched his shoulder.

"Hey, let's go for drinks. I need to lighten my mood."

"Yeah let's go to the bar we went to last time."

"Orchid Arena? Why?"

"Last time do you remember when you were drunk and dancing and I was sitting at the bar? The bartender told me our drinks are paid for. When I asked him who paid for our drinks he gestured me towards the VIP balcony. You know me I am no bitch to give my ass to someone on just paying for my drinks. So, I remained seated instead of approaching that man. Then like ten minutes later that man came to me and told me that he thinks that I am the most beautiful person he has ever laid eyes on. Still you know me I am no...."

"Yeah you are no bitch to give your ass blah blah cut to the chase Jimin and why are you dropping this bomb on me now?"

"Shut up and don't interrupt me. I told him I am thankful that he paid for the drinks but I am not someone he can have for the night. So he was like really amused. He asked me for a dance, to which I agreed. I must tell you that man was so hot. Like burning hot. You know me how I dance when I am tipsy. So, I did a little grinding on him and he went insane. He kissed me and it was a really mad kiss like the aggressive one you know. He asked me on a date. To which I refused, so he gave me his number and told me that in case I change my mind then I must call him, he wanted a chance with me."

"So did you call him?"

"No, dumb why would I... I have my eyes on Dr.Kim you know."

"Then why do you want to go to Orchid Avenue?"

"To have fun. He told me he owned that club. So, he is there most of the time in the evening."

"So, basically you just want to have fun with free drinks."