46 I'll Save You

Seokjin ran towards the direction of Taehyung's voice only find him partially slumped against the glass chamber. A gasped left his mouth when he saw Jungkook's numb figure inside the box. Taehyung was mumbling Jungkook name to himself shaking his head. Seokjin grabbed him from his shoulder trying to return him back from his senses.

"This looks scary." Jimin spoke. "I need to take him out... Take him out before Jk comes. I need to save him." Taehyung said standing up and figuring out how to open it.

"No, Taehyung we can't.... Not yet." Seokjin said.

"What? What are you talking about. We need to save him. That psycho could kill him." Taehyung screamed.

"If he wanted to kill him then he would have already. Taehyung we don't know what he did to Jungkook before putting him in cryosleep. Take him out without knowing anything would result him in becoming paralyze mentally or physically." Seokjin explained.

"What do you mean? He is just in cryosleep we need to wake him up, he would be fine." Taehyung spoke.

"Hey... Why don't you stay put and let me check hmmm? We can't risk his life....." Seokjin said. He took out gloves from his pocket and wore them. He made Taehyung to stand to the side. He figured out and opened the chamber, a gasp of white gas emitted making a sharp sound.

Taehyung wanted to go futher and to look at Jungkook. Seokjin carefully examined his body. He was naked accept for his privates. Seokjin checed the wires carefully. Then his limbs to find any kind of bruising or struggles. But he found nothing, his breathing was slowed down as if he had not heart in the first place.

'He is alive right..... " Jimin spoke and Seokjin confirmed positively.

Seokjin was about to close the chamber when his eyes fell on the side of his neck he looked closely behind his ear, slightly moving his head to the side. A loud gasp left his mouth when he saw microscopic cut wound at the back of his neck right on cervical spot.

"What have you done Jungkook....." Seokjin mumbled to himself.

"What... What is it?" Taehyung questioned.

"I can't tell until I am sure." Seokjin sighed. "For now we have to leave him here." he declared.

"Are you sure we can't do anything about it?" Jimin said.

"No, not yet we need think through it." Seokjin said closing the chamber moving back.

"Let's look around maybe we find something...." Taehyung said as he moved to the right corner of lab and searching for some clue.

Seokjin did the same from the left side. After half an hour Taehyung found some kind of documents."Look at this........" Taehyung said. Seokjin moved to his side and looked at the file.

"This is a signed pact... Look hyung Jungkook's signature at the receiving end......"

"Yeah..... Wait..... It clearly says that JK is confined in Jungkook's name and he will work in making more robots like him." Seokjin said.

"So... Legally this is all is being done in Jungkook's identity." Taehyung said.

"Duh.... He stole it to have freedom and live his life as Jungkook. Right now.... Jungkook has existence as JK......." Seokjin said. "He removed Jungkook to stay with you and live freely."

"Its because of me....." Taehyung eyes glistened again.

"JK left the club you guys have exactly 25 minutes to wrap this up." Jimin spoke.

"Let's go." Seokjin looked around to make sure everything was in place as before. He grasped Taehyung hand to guide him out but Taehyung ran towards the chamber caressing it for one last time, "I am sorry Jungkook...... I will take you out.....Just trust me for one last time." Taehyung said as Seokjin practically pushed him out.