32. Unexpected Encounters

Jimin whistled as he made his way inside the building. He headed straight for the cafe and ordered an ice cold latte for himself. He thought about taking one for Seokjin too but his hands were not free as he had bag in other one. He made a mental note to treat him on lunch or in evening for coffee.

He happily took a sip and made his way to the lift. It was still 20 minutes before the start of official office hours. It was best to enjoy coffee in lab, he thought.

The lift was about to close when someone stopped it. Jimin was mindless sipping his coffee until his eyes fell on the person who just entered. There was also a guy accompanying him. Jimin's heart started racing as soon as that man gestured the boy to leave. Now, Jimin was alone in the lift with that man.

"What did you see a ghost?" man spoke.

"You...lied last time. You are following me." Jimin said stuttering.

The man chuckled as he pressed button of lift making it stop. Jimin was sure he would get a heart attack now. Getting assaulted in lift was the last thing in his list of bad lucks. He turned around and stepped closer until he cornered Jimin.

"If I say yes, what would you do?" the man said.

"You... Are you sick in your mind? You should seek help for not understanding a 'No.'"

The man made tsk sound, "Is your bitter coffee the reason for your venomous words?" The man dipped his head and sipped from straw, Jimin's breath hitched.

"Umm... No that's sweet." the man placed his hand on Jimin's waist. He almost dropped the cup but the other was quick to grasp hand around Jimin's own to save the cup. Now both of them were facing each other Jimin trapped by him.

"You know...." the man trailed his hand down to the side of Jimin's hip "I am respecting your 'no' if I wanted to take you I would bend you right here and pound you mercilessly until you beg to let go." he smirked.

His lips hovered over Jimin, with each passing second Jimin's jeans were getting tighter. He closed his eyes accepting his defeat. However, the man didn't kiss and pulled back. The pressure on him lifted away. Before he could come to his senses the man was long gone.

Jimin grabbed the railing to stabilize his breathing and made his way straight to bathroom to take care of his awaken problem.

"That piece of shit is always getting on my nerves. Oh God please remove him from my life I promise you that no more hookups and free drinks. I promise I'll look out for a serious relationship." he mumbled to himself washing his hands.

He was lost in his own thoughts he didn't realize that Namjoon and Seokjin arrived together until Seokjin tapped his shoulder.

"Jimin... Are you okay?" Seokjin questioned with concern.

"Umm.. Yeah... I am..." that's when he saw Namjoon also staring at him in confusion.

"I said your name three times you didn't respond... Are you feeling okay?" Seokjin check his forehead to see if he was sick.

"Yes.... I am okay...." Jimin smiled getting himself back together.

"Alright I see you guys later." Namjoon said his eyes lingering on Seokjin a little to much that didn't go unnotice by Jimin.

Both of them were smiling at each other. "Am I missing something?" Jimin questioned as soon as Namjoon left.

"Yeah... I um....took your advice and had a talk with him...."

"And.....? Why do I feel it was more than a talk.“ Jimin winked.

"Shutup.... I'll tell you. Lunch is my treat?"