13. Multi-Tasking

As soon as Taehyung entered the storage room. JK practically snatched his cup putting it on the side shelf and encircling his arms around the other's waist.

"I missed you so much," JK whispered before kissing Taehyung hungrily. Taehyung entangled his fingers in the other's grey locks bringing his closer as their tongues played with each other. Jk picked him up without breaking the kiss settling him on the counter.

Taehyung encircled his legs around Jk's waist pulling him closer. Jk detaches his lips from Taehyung's only to attack his neck. Taehyung shivered moving his head in the opposite direction.

"I'll have a problem if you don't stop." Taehyung moaned.

"Your body doesn't want me to stop." Jk continued assaulting his neck pulling down his cardigan off his shoulder.

"I have to attend a meeting in 15 minutes. Jk please....." Taehyung reasoned.

"I know.... I'll be there too," Jk said sliding his hands smoothly under his shirt caressing the sides of his slim waist.

"You will be there too? Isn't it like no one knows about you? I thought Jeon won't let you meet them."

"No, he trusts Namjoon and he asked if he could trust his intern to which Namjoon said yeah he could. Besides Dr. Jeon will ask for my approval for the project as a test of my abilities."

"Did he tell you?"

"No, I know."

"I thought we could use that time for ourselves but Jeon won't let me leave."

"I know..... I can't get enough of you." He said diving in and capturing others into sugary kisses.

"Is it in your system? Programmed? Sexual attraction? " Taehyung couldn't help but ask.

"It is but....to you I feel something else. It is not attraction." Jk pulled back now cupping Taehyung's face as he looked in them.

"Then what is it that you feel? Can you name it?"

"It is addiction. You are my addiction."

Taehyung was taken aback. "Is this... Is it good? the feeling?"

"It is. Of all feelings programmed in me. This is the best one to experience." he tighten his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him in as a gasp escaped from his mouth.

As Jk was assaulting his neck and chest, Taehyung couldn't help his hand that moved on to JK's crotch palming him and feeling him over his jeans. Jk pulled back staring into Taehyung's innocent eyes as he kept on palming shamelessly maintaining eye contact.

Jk closed his eyes. It wasn't like he was getting pleasure from that like humans do. But it felt good, Taehyung giving him attention. "Taehyung what are you doing?"

"You don't know?" Taehyung licked his lips seductively.

"I know..."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah..."

"Then, I'll give you something more addicting tonight." Taehyung pecked his neck, sliding off the counter. He held his tea which was now cold as ice, smiled seductively at JK who was standing fazed by the counter, and left.

"This human makes me do things, I don't know I am capable of." Jk smiled to himself.

-----------------------------------------------

The tension could be sensed in the room. As all of them gathered around the table. Dr. Jeon, Dr. Kim Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jk, Seokjin. Was Jimin shocked? No, it would be an understatement. Jimin's expressions were out of this world as he kept on staring between JK and Dr. Jeon. He couldn't see any difference other than their eyes and hair color. Both of them were like identical twins.