18. Old Times

"I have studied your framework Jimin. The AI part looks great. There are a few changes that you should make. I'll guide you on it then we can start working on developing the basic software." Seokjin explained through moving his fingers on the halographic screen on which a mesh of numbers and symbols were displayed.

"Thankyou Dr. Kim Seokjin . Yes you are right what you don't seem fitting we can change that but this framework is approved by Dr. Kim we have to inform him before making changes." Jimin said hesitantly.

"Didn't he say I'll be the one helping you?"

"Yes but only on AI robotics part and machanical part will be affected by the changings too."

"We will tell him after making changes." Seokjin reasoned.

"I..... I didn't do anything without consulting him first so I am a bit stuck....."

Seokjin scoffed. "Go ahead and consult with him."

"Thankyou I'll do it over the lunch." Jimin said remembering he was late today and couldn't join Namjoon on breakfast. Whenever that happens Jimin treats him on lunch.

"Lunch?"

"Yeah Dr. Kim and I do breakfast or lunch together."

"I see...."

"He is really a caring mentor. Always guides me politely, he is a role model for me." Jimin said with dreamy eyes.

"Still he doesn't know how to set boundaries....." Seokjin mumbled.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you."

"Oh I said you are right." Seokjin smiled bitterly.

"You are nice too Dr. Kim Seokjin I was sacred at first. But now I am not. Thank you for treating me politely." Jimin smiled.

Seokjin who was frowning earlier now was bit relaxed a smile adorning his pouty lips.

"You are a good intern" Seokjin complimented him.

"And you are handsome." Jimin smiled earning a high pitched laugh from the other.

"Well... Yeah that's a fact." Seokjin was still laughing breathlessly.

"Seem like something interesting is happening here. Can I join too?" A voice intrupped them.

Jimin observed how Seokjin changed his expressions from happy to sour listening to the voice of Dr. Kim.

"Um... Well I'll be leaving for lunch Dr. Kim. See you there." Jimin thought he should leave the two.

When Jimin left, Seokjin rose from his seat and tried to leave too. "Seokjin wait"

"What? Aren't you getting late for having lunch with your new boy toy." Seokjin couldn't help but to spit bitter words.

"What? No, you are wrong. That kid is my intern and....."

"Well does it look like I care? Save your sorry ass from explanations."

Seokjin was about to pass when Namjoon held onto his wrist, "Why are you so bitter Seokjin?"

"Leave it and ask yourself that why am I like this?"

"I am not asking you to go back to how it was just don't use harsh words with me please it breaks me whenever you do this and try to run away." Namjoon said.

"You are in no position to make demands."

"I've said sorry to you countless times Seokjin. I asked to make it up to you countless times but you never gave a chance."