22. I Am Yours

Jk lifted up Taehyung, the other quickly wrapped his legs around the torso. None of them pulled apart. Tonight Taehyung wanted to keep up with JK the best he can. He wanted to savor and be savored by JK. Because right now he was clear as a blank slate with only one name on his mind and that was JK.

Jk places him gently on bed and started gentle kisses on Taehyung lips to his cheeks to his jaw, down his long beautiful neck. Taehyung closed his eyes but he was so desperate, so in need that he was restless. Burning with something he didn't even know. Angst, hatered towards Jungkook or passion towards JK he couldn't tell apart.

He grabbed JK shoulders and pushed him slightly getting above him. The other was slightly confused seeing Taehyung panting above him straddling his abdomen.

"I thought you prefer it other way." Jk said.

"Oh you are right. I do prefer it that way but..... Let me take lead for now."
Taehyung said moving his hips shamlessly on JK's abdomen.

Taehyung kissed his lips passionately, biting his tongue and swirling skillfully his own in other's mouth.

His hands worked on JK jeans unbottoning it. Taehyung slowly pulled out his dick maintaining the eye contact.
He glanced at the object in his hands and looked at JK back.

"This is so real." Taehyung mumbled sexily.

"Tastes real too." JK winked.

Taehyung teased his slit with his thumb maintaining the eye contact and licking his lips. "You look so sinful Taehyung." JK said.

Taehyung didn't reply he just giggled and hovered down, his face now aligning with JK length.

He teased his length with kitten licks, swirling it around like he was tasting a candy. "If you keep doing this, I'll not be gentle." JK whispered.

"I don't want you to." Taehyung smiled before taking his whole length in his mouth. He found rhythm after a bit and started bobbing his head like a pro.

"Oh Tae...... Just like that baby." Jk grabbed fistful of Taehyung hair, his hips lightly bucking upwards, carefully not to hurt Taehyung.

Taehyung kept going up and down without gagging a bit. JK being a robot could contain it in as long as he wanted. But he let it go after a usual amount of time, not making Taehyung tired.

Taehyung swallowed it whole, making sure there wasn't any left. He licked his lips looking at JK. Jk immediately pulled him above capturing his lips in to thirsty kiss. Jk wanted to taste himself in Taehyung's mouth.

"I am proud to make you taste like me." Jk mumbled in the kiss. "Now, it's my turn." He said turning the side. Now Taehyung's back was resting against the mattress.

Jk hand worked smoothly removing Taehyung's clothes. Taehyung closed his legs immediately feeling bit exposed. "No, you are not allowed to keep from me what's mine."

Jk seprated his legs, revealing how beautiful he is. He knelt down and started kissing Taehyung's feet moving upwards to his inner thighs. His hands playing with Taehyung's erected nipples as his mouth worked on Tae's thighs.

Taehyung was a complete mess under JK, only on his mercy.

Jk spread his legs more apart bending them backwards now touching Taehyung's stomach. He leaned in and licked Taehyung so good that he saw stars while gasping for air. "JK....uhmmm...please......." He was panting eyes rolled backwards.

JK grabbed his leaking dick into his fist and started milking him. Taehyung was now in ecstasy, waiting for release as Jk pleasured him both ways. Taehyung's legs started shaking as he spilled all over Jungkook palm.

Love in the Time of Robots | Taekook ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें