19. Dinner Date Or Movie Date

Dr. Jeon:

Hey Taehyung are you free in the evening. I want to take you out for dinner. I hope you turn down and give a chance. A chance is all I need.

Taehyung groaned in frustration as he read Jungkook text while getting ready for work. "What happened why you look pissed early in the morning?" Jimin questioned who was sitting in front of him munching on his breakfast.

"Jeon is asking me for dinner." Taehyung said with bored expression.

"So? Shouldn't you be happy?"

"I told him that he doesn't need to prove anything. It was just one night thing why is he so serious about it out of nowhere."

"Maybe he wasn't expressive before but maybe now he regrets it and want to make amendments."

"It's too late, I am not into him anymore he can go and fuck his stubborness. He wants to do amendments after having sex with me? Isn't it weird."

"Maybe.... Sex holds great power. Haven't you read Greek Mythology? During sex your energies clash together if both partners have positive energies then their connection feels strong after having sex........"

"I was theoretically drunk. How would I know Jimin what happened. All I know that he was....."

"He was?"

"Aghhhh I hate to admit it but he was extremely good. Even though I was drunk I was able to feel it..... Um.... deeply." Taehyung blushed.

"You should give him a chance then." Jimin said.

"No... I can't I am in love with JK." Taehyung said and Jimin choked on his cereal.

"What?"

"Yeah..... You know he is so calm and gentle. I thought he would be angry at me for what happened between me and Jeon. But he was so good and even said that I don't need to be sorry for a drunk mistake. What do you think Jeon would do if he was in JK's place? He would never let the matter go without the fight. "

"Yeah because he is a real person and anger is natural. I'd do the same if a person I love, fucks someone else. You are choosing him because he has Jeon's face and a cool temperament which make him better option than Jeon." Jimin explained.

"Whatever, at least he makes me feel special and loved."

"Whatever makes you happy Taehyung but I'd say if a person is trying to change for you then give that person a chance. Didn't you tell me that JK was okay if you choose both of them. So why not?" Jimin winked leaving a confuse Taehyung back.

Taehyung:
I am sorry. I have plans with my friend.

Dr. Jeon:
Ok. What about tomorrow evening?

Taehyung:
Dr. Jeon please I am not interested in having a dinner with you. You don't need to pretend to be a good person for me just because we had sex.

Dr. Jeon:
I am not pretending. I told you that I want to know you genuinely even if we didn't have that night.

Dr. Jeon:
Take your time Taehyung. Let me know by the end of the day. I would be happy if you give me a chance.

Taehyung thought to put this decision aside for now and get on with the day so he got ready and left for work with Jimin.
--------------------------------------------------

It was the third time when Seokjin checked his phone since morning. Today first time in two years he didn't receive a good morning text from a particular person.

"Why am I bothering this much? I don't care." Seokjin mumbled to himself getting out of the car.

When he reached at his work station he saw a red rose with a note on it.