4. Do You Believe In Fate?

Two Months Later........

Taehyung was at home relaxing because today he had no classes. However, Jimin had classes so he was not at home. Taehyung used the chance to pamper himself at the spa. They both had applied to various companies for their internship. This year they just had two subjects and they were supposed to work on their final-year project via an internship.

"Zico plays some horror movies," Taehyung said as he relaxed back on the couch.

"You are home alone what if you get scared," Zico said.

"I am not alone you are here. If I pass out, call Jimin."

"Copied. Here are your options select the one you like." Zico said.

"Ummmm... Play the third one."

The two characters were left while all others were killed, running for their lives. Taehyung was so immersed in the movie after intermission that he didn't notice the beep of the front door. Until Jimin gave him a heart attack.

"Today is the happiest day of my life." Jimin patted his both hands on Taehyung's shoulder shaking him. Taehyung who was lost in the movie let out a high-pitched shout.

"Woah I'll go deaf." Jimin jumped back.

"And I almost had a heart attack, you idiot. You should've atleast warned me before yelling in my ear."

"You were again watching a horror movie alone?"

"I told him not to do so." Zico intervened.

"Why would you do it when you know you easily get scared?"

"I was bored. By the way what happened to you why are you home early."

"About that, I still can't believe it." Jimin handed him the tablet.

"Woahhhhh you've been selected for an internship in Dr. Kim's lab. I am so proud of you." Taehyung dramatically swiped tears from his eyes.

"I know right this is like a dream come true. What about you you haven't been selected yet?"

"I received a confirmation mail from Seo Engineering firm. I guess I am gonna join there."

"What about Dr. Jeon? Are you not gonna wait for it?"

"I don't know, also there a like 10 other robotic labs. I could be placed anywhere in the robotics facility. Not everyone is lucky as you are. Odds worked for you and you landed in Dr. Kim's lab. It is better to start in Seo's."

"I wished us to be together." Jimin pouted.

"It's okay Jimin, we are living in the same house anyways."

"I know but.........."

-----------------------------------------------

It was their first day, and Jimin was running all over the apartment to get ready. While Taehyung was walking like a zombie until he fetched his cereal bowl and settles himself on the kitchen stool. He was torn. Torn between two paths, last evening he go an email from the Robotics facility at the Advance Robotics Tower. The whole night he was thinking about where should he join. If he hadn't attended that mentoring session, he would hastily grab the opportunity to work in an advanced robotics tower to be near Dr. Jeon. But now he finds him rude and cold.

"Why are you sitting here and you haven't changed yet? I don't want to be late on my first day."

"Umm... I got a confirmation email from the advance robotics tower last evening. I am selected their too."

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? That's amazing man. What's with the gloomy face then? Your wish came true."

"I am not sure Jimin. I am torn in between."