Visitor

"Is there a reason why you're staring at me?" I gripped the steering wheel angrily. I was trying to avoid glaring at Bella who sat in the passenger's seat.

"No," Bella mumbled.

Despite her answer being simple, I answered her. "Good because I'm upset with you."

"What did I do?" Bella asked.

I was glad that no one else was on the street so I could take a quick glance at her. Bella shrunk into her seat. "Other than jump off of a fucking cliff?"

"You won't let me explain." She complained.

I rolled my eyes. "I hear what you're saying and it sounds stupid to me."

Bella told me that she jumped off of a cliff because she 'saw Edward' whenever she was in danger. Riding motorcycles wasn't enough so she decided to jump off of a cliff.

I wanted to smack her. But I couldn't do anything if my hands were preoccupied so I kept both hands on the wheel.

"Of course, you don't get it! She's still here! She still loves you!" Bella yelled. "You two are separated for now. When she wants to come back she will come back. He will never come back for me."

I rolled my eyes. "And that led you to become an adrenaline junkie? That led you to run around with a kid and find ways to get yourself killed?" I understood that Bella was hurting but this was extreme.

"I'm only two years younger than you. Calling me a kid is a bit harsh." Jacob mumbled from the backseat.

"Jacob now is not the time." I scolded.

"Sorry." Jacob apologized.

Bella sighed and crossed her arms. "Blythe you aren't my mother. You can-"

"Oh, are you going to remind me that we have different mothers again?" I scoffed. I wasn't in the mood to hear it.

I probably would've driven the car straight into a pole.

"No. I am trying to say that you can't tell me what to do." Bella said.

"I have to because you just won't grow up," I argued.

"We are the same age. I can take care of myself." Bella huffed. She wasn't wrong. In the past, she could take care of herself. Now she was just some shell of a person, all because a boy left.

I pulled into our driveway and parked the car. "Then act like it. Stop jumping off of fucking cliffs. Please?"

"We could've taken my truck home." Bella looked out of my window, ignoring my plea.

"Jacob will drop it off in the morning," I grumbled.

"I will?" Jacob asked.

I looked back at him. "Jacob."

"I will." He agreed with a small nod. Bella was the first to get out of the car. "Wait, can I talk to you for a second?"

"I'll be in the house. Don't take too long, I'm sure you're freezing." I took my keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. Bella climbed into the backseat with Jacob to lead him on some more. It baffled me as to why she couldn't just be honest with him. He'd probably stick around regardless.

I opened the door without even using my key. I placed my keys in between my fingers before I entered the house. "There's no need to be afraid, it's just me." Alice casually sat on my couch.

"Hey, Alice." I sighed in relief and closed the door. Bella would've been happy to see Alice, but I could tell Alice wanted to surprise her.

"Now you see how I feel every time you do something stupid." Alice crossed her arms.

"I'm not this bad, am I?" I frowned and plopped onto the couch with Alice.

Alice scratched her nose. "I personally don't like lying."

I crossed my arms. "You can slaughter innocent bunnies, but you draw the line at lying?"

"I prefer deer." Alice rolled her eyes. "Why would Bella jump off of a cliff?"

"Whenever she does something dangerous she gets hallucinations of Edward." I leaned deeper into the couch.

"That's odd." Alice frowned.

"She's desperate." I shrugged. Edward's disappearance deeply scarred her, in ways I was unable to understand.

"He's not doing any better," Alice said softly.

I smiled at the news. "Good, I hope he suffers for breaking her heart." The rest of us had to deal with the fractured pieces of Bella that he had left behind.

"He did what was best for her." Alice insisted.

"A breakup letter would have sufficed. He didn't have to leave her in the woods." I pointed out.

Alice nodded in agreement. "I agree but Edward doesn't... he tends not to think clearly when he believes what he's doing is right."

I snorted. "He barely thinks at all. He's too busy in other people's heads." Alice cracked a smile but then immediately jumped up. She ghosted in front of the door and spooked Bella once she came in.

"Alice!" Bella gasped. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're here!" Bella threw her arms around Bella.

"Bella?" Alice seemed almost shocked. As if Bella shouldn't have been alive. "Would you like to explain how you're alive right now?"

"What?" Bella asked.

"I saw a vision of you. You jumped off of a cliff." Alice clarified. "Why in the hell would you risk your life like that?"

"I..."

"What about Blythe? What about Charlie?" Alice pointed at me.

"I didn't try to kill myself. I was cliff-jumping. Recreationally." Bella lied.

Alice looked at me and I just shook my head. Alice didn't say anything about Bella's lie.

"Is anyone else with you?" I asked.

"Did you tell..." Bella couldn't even muster up the courage to say his name.

"No. I came alone, as soon as I had the vision." Alice shook her head. I stood up from the couch and went to go change my clothes.

I was on the verge of sleep when Jacob called to inform me about Bella's activities. So I was dressed in a sports bra, boxers, and a cardigan. I should've put on clothes but I wasn't thinking clearly.

Halfway through putting on some sweatpants, I got a call from Rosalie. "I did something really bad." Rosalie sounded pretty frantic.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I told Edward the reason why Alice was really there. He-" Rosalie explained.

Alice came into my room. I yelped and pulled my pants all the way up. "He's planning on killing himself. We have to go save him, are you coming?"

I nodded and followed after her. Jacob was following after Bella who was scribbling something down.

"Bella please don't go." He pleaded.

"Let me guess, you're going to go save Edward?" The only reason why I was going was to try to protect my sister.

"I'm going," Bella confirmed.

"I guess I'm going too." I sighed. "I'll call you later, Princess."

"Be safe, please stay far from the Volturi," Rosalie said wearily.

"Okay." I agreed and hung up.

I had no idea who the Volturi were. 

But I was bound to find out. 

-----

I'm afraid that this book is coming to an end. But I'm happy to report that the sequel has already been written and will be published as a separate book once I finish uploading this one.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and read the next chapter.