Prom

"Are you sure I don't look silly?" Rosalie grumbled. She complained loud enough so that I could hear her through the door.

I couldn't see her because Alice forbid any of the dates from looking at each other until everyone was dressed.

I was supposed to be in Alice's room with Bella, waiting for Alice to return so she could help me get into my dress. Bella was too busy pouting to help out.

"You look beautiful. I love it." I assured my girlfriend.

"Blythe, you can't even see me. You don't know what I'm wearing." I could tell that she was smiling.

"You know I love anything you wear," I said.

"Of course, you will because I am an utter genius!" Alice sang.

"Don't give yourself too much credit, Alice. I picked my outfit on my own." Rosalie said.

Alice scoffed. "After I persuaded you from picking that horrid dress."

Esme came up the stairs holding a makeup bag and flat iron. "Do you need help with your dress?"

I looked at the red dress that laid across my arm. "Yeah, Bella won't help me zip it up because she's a crybaby!" I yelled it loud enough for Bella to hear me.

"It's junior year there is no point in us going to prom now!" Bella argued.

"I'm dating a senior, Dipshit!" I turned to Esme. "She's so fucking annoying, I'm going to smother her with a damn pillow."

Esme laughed and put her free hand on my shoulder. "Alright, Dear. Let's get you two dressed and ready."

"Esme please don't let them kill each other." Alice requested.

Esme took me back to Alice's room. Bella was laying on Alice's bed painting her nails white.

"Alice texted me a to-do list that needs to be completed in an hour if you want to make it to the dance on time." Esme handed Bella the flat iron. "Please, Bella, don't burn yourself."

"I'll stay here, so you can supervise." Bella nodded.

"Let's get you into your dress." Esme turned to me.

I was completely glad that Esme was helping instead of Alice. Esme actually didn't control anything, she just facilitated. Alice was an absolute control freak and tended to stress me out. Even though she had good intentions.

Esme added some rhinestones and finishing touches to my makeup before helping Bella out. While Bella got ready Alice came back to briefly help me put my hair into a ponytail. Then she returned back to the boys and Rosalie. Apparently, the boys were protesting and Rosalie was just nervous.

Eventually, everyone was ready. Even Bella.

Alice escorted me and Bella downstairs so we could see our dates.

My jaw dropped when I saw Rosalie. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her blonde hair was curled into beautiful ringlets that perfectly fell onto her shoulders. She wore a red suit that perfectly complimented the slight blush on her cheeks.

 She wore a red suit that perfectly complimented the slight blush on her cheeks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.