The bench was rather small, making you sit shoulder to shoulder feeling his clothed arm against your naked one.

"My mom said it means 'The talented one' but considering everything that has been happening lately, I would say, I'm rather talented at attracting problems" you sighed as you remembered everything that has happened thus far.

for some reason you found comfort in Ominis. that you kept finding yourself spilling little details to him about yourself without even realizing.

"Attracting problems?...how so?" he was intrigued by your tone of voice as he made a questioning face towards you his eyebrows raised ever so slightly.

his fairly confused face was somewhat adorable to say the least. it made you want to reach up and squeeze his nose. And ease up his confusion.

"Hmm I guess, I'm just finding it hard to adjust. I had caused more problems to those around me, trying to indulge myself with my selfishness. That it led me to deal with...um different circumstances.." you said softly and vaguely looking up at the moon, that shun brightly in the sky.

The weather was slightly chilly, as the air swayed your hair rhythmically with the wind.

Memories of the day you got here flashing through your mind leaving you damped in regret.

Had you listened to your sister, this all would have been avoided.

He could feel your shoulders slump against his own, as the wind carried your hair against the flushed skin of his face.

How the strands tickled at his cheeks felt all too inconsiderably soft and calming.

Enhanced with the smell of sweet vanilla that made it all too intoxicating.

The moment he met you in the party made him think you were a snob, but when the scoff that left your lips garnered the attention of his father.

He couldn't help but smile at your righteousness.

You didn't like what his father saidz and was not apprehensive to voice out your opinion, even if it was a light response!.

your recent words made its way to him, as he pondered for a minute on how to respond in a way that wouldn't offend you or scare you.

He liked your company it felt natural and gentle.

A feeling he hadn't felt with a lot of people. coming from a nutty family as he preferred to call it...he was used to the harsh and tainted words that were thrown at him constantly.

His father had no love to give, and his mother couldn't stand the sight of him... baffling as she tried to blame him for her shortcomings and decisions.

Sighing as he shook the negative thoughts out of his head. And focused on the smell of your perfume tickling his senses into euphoria.

"Sometimes we tend to feel the desideratum to be greedy. Its the only approach to feel close to being alive. the small fight you put out for yourself to stay in control, only if its momentarily. I may not understand now but I hope one day you can share your worries with me.." he stated, as his hand slowly made its way to find yours, and rest on it.

You could feel yourself blush madly, thanking the heavens he couldn't fathom to see you getting flustered.

your heartbeat pulsated through your chest loud, and strong. in contrast to the calmness of the night that has settled on the both of you.

"Thank you Ominis...so tell me what's Hogwarts like? I have been hearing about it from professor Fig, but I want a student's precepective on the matter. starting a new school as a fourth year is downing on me rather frighteningly." you chuckled softly feeling pathetic for not having more confidence in yourself.