Piper/Christina: Hope

Piper's POV
I'm useless and invisible. Not even the people who I thought were my friends notice me. I guess I'll never be good enough. I try to be the best version of myself I can be, but it's no use. I have never good enough and I never will be good enough. Trying is useless because it doesn't get me anywhere. I give up.....
~^~
Christina's POV
"I give up....." I hear Piper's thoughts say. I have been in Rowan, Dan, and Amy's nightmares but none of them can compare to this. The worst part about all of this is, is that all of this is lies yet Piper believes all of it. Piper is under the complete control of this nightmare spell, to the point where her soul is fading away. If she continues to fade away all she will be is an empty shell, a body with no heart. She will never be able to feel ever again. She would turn into a robot. With every thought of doubt Piper thinks she becomes more and more translucent. I am just about ready to scream, and by the looks of it, everyone else is too. Though yet again, Dan is ahead of us. He literally runs out of the shadows and grabs Piper by her shoulders and starts to shake her.
"Piper! Stop it!" He screams. But she doesn't hear him. And by the looks of it she can't see him either. We don't have much time left. It will only be a matter of minutes before she is completely gone. Piper, please.....
~^~
Piper's POV
I start to feel slightly woozy, as if someone just started shaking me. But I can't see our hear anything, all I see is darkness and all I hear are the doubts clouding my mind. Soon though I hear a whisper of a plea.
"Piper, please....." I hear the small voice whisper. "What was that?" I ask myself and look around. I still can't see anything but now I can hear a small hum which then turns into a whisper of a song.

You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn't good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough?
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else.
At first it's just a whisper with no tune. Just words. They were tentative and soft.
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

Slowly the words begin to become melodic and confident. The voice also seems to become familiar. It sounds like Christina's, high pitched and a little off key but still beautiful, in it's own way.

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

Another voice joins in, this one was on key and at a matched pitch. It had a playful and fun type of mood, like it was meant to make people happy. This voice also sounded familiar. I think it's Rowan's.....

It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you
You tell 'em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It's like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky

With Rowan's voice the song becomes even stronger and more confident. It rises from a whisper to a normal speaking voice and I can now see blurry shapes. I see 4 glows of light, one green, one silver, one gold, and one grey.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

As the song continues I start to feel lighter and warmer. As this feeling of warmth grows the glowing lights grow brighter.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

I continue to listen to the song and another voice joins in. This one is at a slightly lower pitch than the other two but can hit the high notes easier. This one must be Dan's.

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

The trio of voices string something magical. The lights grow brighter and brighter as the small spark inside of me grows as well.

Who says you're not star potential?
Who says you're not presidential?
Who says you can't be in movies?
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don't pass the test?
Who says you can't be the best?
Who said, who said?
Would you tell me who said that?
Yeah, who said?

I close my eyes to savor the wonderful sound just as another voice joins in. This voice is at a lower pitch than all three of the voices. It is strong but has a certain kindness to it. I know this one must be Amy's.

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

I listen a bit more. The quartet of voices is can only be described as magical. I then open my mouth to join in.

Who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?

My alto voice mixes with the other four voices. By know my vision has cleared so that the glowing smudges are now figures of light. I sneak a look down at myself and find that I am no longer translucent, in fact I am now glowing as well.

Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says?

As we all sing that last word the spark inside of me has turned into a wild fire of passion. The flame melts away all the ice that was once there and replaces it with light and warmth. At this moment I feel refreshed and warm. I am strong. People do care and love me. I can vanquish the darkness. At that last thought the glow from all of us turns into a blinding white light and fills the entire room. The I can now see the figure's faces and see that they are my friends. I smile at them as we are transported back into the dungeon.

I am now back on the wall but now the shackles feel as if they are only made of paper and soon pop open. I slowly drift down to where my friends are and we all smile at each other. It is the perfect moment. However it is soon ruined when we hear a voice.
"It looks like you escaped" the voice says and we turn to find that it is James, "Oh well, I guess I'll just kill you" James says with a smirk. But we are no longer scared. We have each other and we know that is all we need to win.