Amy/Rowan: Jade Mist

Amy's POV
Something seems off.....  Christina is acting more responsible and less jumpy...  and not only that but Dan has been acting quite off ever since that first night we spent here.  He hasn't let us help him with anything and he seems to have gone back to the way he was before all we have been through.... except worse.  He is even more distant and isolated than before to the point where he won't even do anything stupid like catch the makeshift tent on fire.
"Hey Dan? Need help with starting that fire?" I ask him
"No, I got it" he mumbles shooing me away
"Are you sure, I don't think your doing that right, you already broke most of the bamboo" I say pointing the pile of broken bamboo sticks
"I said I got it!" He yells as he whips around and yells in my face, "Why can't any of you just leave me alone!" He shouts at all of us
"Dan she was just asking" Piper says as she walks towards us
"Well I already told her that I didn't need help! I don't need any of your guys help!" He yells at us and throws the bamboo sticks he was using at us before storming off
"Dan! Wait!" Piper says as she begins to chase after him
"Leave him alone, if he wants to be alone he should" Christina says suddenly causing us to all turn and look at her, "Uhh.. I mean, Dan's just being a weirdy weirdo and he will be fine once he sorts out his weirdo stuffs" She says cheerily before going back to bouncing around.
"That was weird, what's up with her?" Piper whispers into my ear and I just shrug in response, I look up and in the direction that Dan ran in, I consider running after him but then a jade mist starts cloud my vision.
~************~
Rowan's POV
Amy is standing strangely still, she is just staring off into blank space. I walk over to her and try to tap her shoulder but before I can touch her she whips around and slaps my hand away. A cold stare is edged into her face and her eyes are a strange green-ish color. Now that I think about it, Dan's blue contact-colored eyes were much more turquoise than usual, though I thought that it was just the light reflecting off of them at a weird angle.
"Don't touch me" She says coldly to me before stalking off to the tent.  I look to Piper and send her a questioning look but she just shrugs in response.  But out of the corner of my eye I can just barely see Christina with a evil smile on her face.  I look over to her and she is just jumping around like usually... something is off about her..... Could it be that weird fire that touched us that first day that we were here?  And that's another weird thing.... Why attack us and not take any of us captive?  Who would just attack us and leave us here?  That makes zero sense.  Unless....  I pick up a bucket of water that Amy got to put the fire out before we went to sleep and walk over to Christina.
"Hey Christina, can you come with me for a second?" I ask her and she happily complies
"What's up Rowan?" she asks me once we get far enough away from the camp so that we can't be seen from there
"Oh nothing...." I say before throwing the bucket at her(well the water... not the bucket).  Suddenly her eyes narrow into a glare.
"Fire pulse!"  'Christina' shouts out and a wave of heat pulse out of her causing the water to evaporate
"What did you do to Christina?!" I shout to her.
"Nothing really...." The fake Christina says with a sick grin as she starts to circle around me
"Whatever you did we will stop you ya know!"  I shout to her as anger starts to boil up in me
"With what those?" She asks me in a sugar-coated tone as she points to my amulet, "I cursed those little things of yours, you can only transform if your under my spell" She explains to me, "And the only one you will be even focused on attacking each other" she smirks
"We will undo your curse, you will be defeated" I say with confidence
"Oh really?" Fake Christina says with her eyes glowing jade she raises her hand and a jade colored mist starts to swirl towards me and clouding my vision.  "It's up to you now Piper..."  I think just as thoughts of hatred and anger come on like a Tsunami.